+ outro +

「 please be happy, so i can be happy 」

「 please be happy,
so i can be happy 」

———————————————

WHAT DOES ANALOGOUS MEAN IN THE STORY?

As you can read from intro, analagous means comparable in certain respects. In this story both Lee and Park Jihoon have a similar name and Lee Jihoon exclaimed that Park Jihoon have a lot of similarities with him in many ways.

What he meant was ; the way Park Jihoon treats the girl named Han Haein, it's very similar to how Lee Jihoon always did.

They way he comforted her, and the way he talked to her softly.

Lee Jihoon used to do it when he was still alive.

And because they have a similar name, their personalities are alike. They both get along well and understand each other really easily.

Han Haein also can feels the similarity when Park Jihoon was around her, that's why she treated him coldly because she can't accept it and thought that he want to replace Lee Jihoon's place.

———————————————

IS THIS AN HORROR STORY?

I'm sorry, tbh I seriously bad at writing horror but I seriously tried my best to put the elements into this story to follow up the contest's theme but hahah I don't know, what do you think about it?

After all, it's not an horror but actually romantic horror haha still horror even though not that scary, plus a sad melodramatic story pft.

Let me know if you actually does feel scared at the beginning when it's quite mystery lolol.

———————————————

HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THE STORYLINE?

One day around in the middle of this year i think, i watched an horror story on tv for some minutes (since I don't really like watch horror movies) and suddenly I thought that what if I change the horror concept into something romantic.

And when i keep thinking about it, and imagine things, one by one came out. Firstly I thought about a spirit who can't rest in peace because he haven't confess to the girl he likes. But then, that and that came out.

Actually there's a lot of versions inside my head. And I already write in on my notes because like i ever told you, I actually already planned to use the storyline on my future book but since i keep postponed it so yeah.

Because i have to write this in oneshot, the story does feels quite rushing actually because on original plan the storyline is kinda long.

After all, I still hope that you like it! Hehe

———————————————

WHAT IS THE MESSAGE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY IN THE STORY?

Firstly, I'm trying to say that there's no parents in this world hate their child. Even they seems like so, it's actually what our mind think, we will never know that maybe their decision is for our goodness. Love your family while they are still around!

Secondly, through this story we can see how much a person can change in a short time. For example, Park Jihoon changed to a better person after he met Lee Jihoon. The surroundings, people we meet and what we have to through actually can change us, it's either to a better or worsen person we are the one that choose it. Even after you lost the way, you still can find a right way again!

Thirdly, the main message that I want to say on this story is

love doesn't always mean to be together.

Lee Jihoon who loves the girl more than anyone else lastly let the girl go for her own goodness. Han Haein who loves him the same way have to let him go from the world.

Actually there's a lot of situation for this concept, for example ;

even how much you love this idol, but sometimes you have to accept the fact that you and them can't be together. And that's another ;

love doesn't always mean to be together

:'))

Actually there's a lot of messages you can take from this story like, friendship before love when Park Jihoon feels wrong to hug Haein in front of Lee Jihoon.

Also don't judge before knowing the truth, it's when Park firstly thought that grandpa isn't normal and the house is a ghost house lol

There's maybe hiden message that maybe you realize but I don't, if you have let me know hehe

——————————————

p/s : if you are confuse about something that happened in this story, feel free to comment and i will write the answer in this chapter!

———————————————

Reminder || Please don't steal, copy or plagiarism my storyline without my permission or full credit, if you interest please be nice and dm me. I worked hard on writing this and imagine the storyline, please be considerate and don't be a loser.

———————————————

thank you so much.

©2017 seraeki
All Right Reserved