Part 2: Come Again?

It wasn't long before the Shimadas' arrived. McCree, not wanting "another damn screamin' Japanese boy" hanging around, he decided to scope it out.
     Going to the entrance to the Watchpoint, McCree bumped into his old "partner" to say. Genji and McCree got along fairly well during the time of Blackwatch, they could easily have been brothers if not for the weird habits Genji had.
     "Howdy," was all McCree decided to utter.
     "It's good to see you, McCree. It's been quite a long time," Genji smiled and stuck out a hand. McCree took it and gave it a firm shake.
     "So you brought someone with ya?" McCree asked, leaning against a staircase.
     "Yes, I have brought my brother with me. He isn't too happy about it, but he wanted to help out." Genji sort of chuckled and folded his arms.
     "Well, I'm sure you're quite the same," A laughed escaped Jesse's lips.
     "We're like water and fire. We are so different I can't believe we're even brothers at all." He tried to keep in a burst of laughter at McCree's comment.
     As McCree was about to spit out more words, a middle aged Japanese man passed by. He was garbed in a shrugged shirt and large pants that gathered at his knee high, metal boots. His hair was lengthy, but tied up in a nice, silk ribbon. Jesse stuttered slightly, almost staring. He turned quickly back to Genji, who was now looking at him.
     "Is that your brother?" Jesse had no words. Genji was right. Different in all goddamn ways.
     "Yes. He's an emo bitch about things sometimes. He broods in his room and tries to be a loner," Genji sighed.
     "If I had a brother I'd try to keep on good terms with em'," McCree tried to keep the subject off of Hanzo. Change it to something a bit more subtle.
     "I'm not too good at that," Genji laughed. "keeping on good terms with anyone that is."
     Jesse dismissed himself, wanting to see what else was going on. Honestly, to him, all of the hype-worthy things had already happened. It wasn't long until Genji's "master" joined up along with some others. McCree was about to lose his shit as he saw a little African girl walk past. Then he saw her OR-15 behind her. He realized she wasn't the one fighting. He heaved a heavy sigh and walked to his old room, hoping to be able to relax. No such luck.
     As McCree was about to lay down, a voice came on the PA system. "All recruits and former members, please report to the cafeteria for a debrief and dinner."
     Jesse slowly got up, shuffling over to the mess hall. He was exhausted, not wanting to even eat. He stayed for the debrief, and then an announcement. He didn't realize the other half of the debriefing would turn out to be room mates. Pissed off, Jesse was about to protest. He scuffed his boots against the ground and almost got up. Until he heard who he was forced to have stay in his room.
     "Since our lovely Shimada brothers can't keep from bickering, we are going to put Hanzo with Agent McCree and Genji with his master, Zenyatta. Now, please enjoy your dinner. Sadly, not all will be this nice."