Part 3: Just About Had It.

It was a cold day at the Watchpoint. Everyone had some sort of jacket or sweater on. But not Lena. Lena was out for her morning run with no coat or sleeves; just a short sleeved shirt and her usual leggings. Lena, as usual, didn't take long to finish her run. She came back and began to pester Jesse like no tomorrow.
     "What's he like?" She prodded.
     "Like any other guy? I don't know. He isn't much of a talker," McCree sighed.
     "Wait, do you like him, Jess? Oh my..." Lena began to snicker.
     "He's just another Japanese boy; like Genji. I honestly don't see why he should be here." He sighed. Honestly Hanzo pissed him off a bit but it wasn't his fault. He was just too quiet.
     "Aww, you're boring," Lena complained.
     "Oh well. I honestly have had it with this shit though. People assume too much." Jesse folded his arms, the soft, thick, buffalo checked flannel under his hands soothing him some. A sigh escaped his lips as he walked away from the conversation. It was no ones business anyway.
     Later, Jesse ran into Hanzo. Literally. Hanzo dropped whatever he was holding and Jesse was utterly confused. He quickly figured out what was going on and rushed to help his Japanese room mate.
     "You okay, darlin'?" McCree asked, handing Hanzo his dropped book.
     "Hm. I am not physically wounded. I would assume I'm fine," Hanzo began to walk off.
     "Hey," Jesse grabbed Hanzo by the arm.
     "What now, cowboy?" He looked over.
     "..." McCree couldn't say anything. He didn't even know why he stopped Hanzo.
     "Well?" He was getting impatient.
     "You got any of that Sake? I've been out of my Jim Beam for a bit now, and I figured maybe you and I could have a sit down and a drink?" Jesse could feel a blush creeping up on his face. He felt like a fucking mooch.
     "...Okay. How about we meet in the room and go to the balcony? No one ever goes out there other than to smoke or to do maintenance," a small smile played on Hanzo's lips.
McCree smiled and nodded, letting go of Hanzo. The Japanese man walked off, leaving Jesse to ponder his thoughts.
     "Well I'll be..." He smiled and chuckled. "How about that?"
     "So you do like him, huh?" Lena giggled at McCree's reddened face.
     "Nah, we're just goin' out for a drink. And hell, we ain't even leavin' the Watchpoint, so it ain't a date, Oxton." The flush faded from Jesse's face.
     "But apparently you don't dislike him in any way," Lena kept up the prodding.
     "A'ight. Just go on. No one hears about it, okay?" Jesse folded his arms again.
     "May-yybe," Lena slowly began to walk away, then it turned into a sprint.
     McCree sighed; Lena is such a gum-flapper. All she really does is talk. He decided against trying to follow her, and began to think about how their little get together was going to be.

AN: I'm so sorry! I've been away and dealing with things at home. Updates may be far apart but I'll do my best to get them up.
SecretsIHave