part 9

I wake up and seeing there's no Jihoon beside me. Is that my dream or what actually? argh! I'm totally confused.  suddenly THAT incident flash to my mind, I touch my lips and I can feel my face burning right now. yah! what to do now?! I hide my face on the pillow. I heard my door got opened by someone.. I turn towards and see Jihoon " w-what?" I said . before he speaks , I already cut him " I think I should take a shower first " I got up and ran to the bathroom.

Jihoon POV

I can't help but smile watching her flustered like that. " after you done , come to eat breakfast with me " I said and leave her room.After she done , she burst to laughed " HAHAHAHAHA ramyeon? for the breakfast? " I glance at her " better than nothing to eat right? " I said and I can see she pouting with my corner eyes. I chuckled " let's eat " . while we were eating suddenly I remember a man who come with her in this house. " by the way.." she looks at me while waiting me continuing my speak. " who is the man that come with you ? I mean when you went to this house" I said. " he was my father , yah! you are my neighbor and you didn't know him? " she said . My eyes go wide after I heard what was she said . her father? but her father already pass away a month after Aera and her mother leave korea. " what are you thinking of?? " she said make me starteld. " huh? Nothing " I said smiling at her. who is he actually? is he after Aera right now ?

Aera POV

He cooked so well even it just ramyeon. " but Aera , isn't your father-- " his said interrupt by the bell ring. Ding Dong . I turned my head towards the door and ran to the door and it is Jinyoung . "hey" he said " sorry I can't accompany you last night " he added. " it's okay " I smiled at him " are you already eat breakfast ? let's join us " I added. " huh? ramyeon? for breakfast? " he said as he looking ramyeon on the table . "haha,  it's better than nothing to eat " I said copying what Jihoon said to me earlier. " ah today my father will back home so you two can go home too, by the way thank you for accompanying me " I said cheerfully.  " no problem , you just can ask me anytime if you want " Jihoon said winking at me. I burst to laugh. I feel relieved because I didn't feel awkward with him. after a minute, the door opened and my father appeared. " appa!!" I said joyfully ran to him and hug him. " I miss you " I added as I look up to him . he smile " appa miss you too " he rub my head. then Jihoon and Jinyoung bow to my father greet him. I took a glance to Jihoon  he looks restless and then Jihoon said goodbye to me. 

what's up with him ?