LAST PART

I going in to my car and when my mother just want to leave our house , " mom wait " I said and she looked at me . " why?"  She said . " I need to give Jihoon something " I said and going out from the car. I ran to him. " Jihoon!! "I said and he turn to look at me " here, I give it to you, please take care of it " I said as I give him my chain . " I'll be back and I want to see you wear this okay "  I added. he smile and wear it " I'll promise, I'll take care of it and protect it like I care about you " he said wink at me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I wake up with tears on my face, I see Jinyoung beside me holding my hand. He wake up too " oh, you already wake up , I'll call a doctor " he said as he stand up and want to leave but I hold him , " where is Jihoon?"

It's been 8 years now,  I went to visit him . I put the flowers . " I come Jihoon.. how are you? it's been a long time right ? I hope you will be fine there " I said in front of his grave . " who is he , mom " my daughter ask . " he was the one who save your mother " Jinyoung said. " woah he must be a cool man right dad?  my daughter said. " of course " Jinyoung said and lift up our daughter. I smile watching them and left Jihoon's grave. 

so I ended up marrying with Jinyoung because it was Jihoon's last wishes . He want Jinyoung take care of me and Kang Dong Ho was got death sentence. I accepted Jinyoung as my husband and accept that my fate with Jihoon was just ended . I'm very grateful that I've met him again even it's just for awhile. 

Thank you for everyting , Park Ji Hoon.

FATE OF LOVE ( JIHOON FF )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें