Part 11

It's been a week since we broke up.  We didn't talk to each other again . Jinyoung always take me home even our direction is different. He just too caring but not today a.d tomorrow and the next day.

" Aera ya .. sorry I can't take you home again. Now I have a girlfriend "  he said. " ahh.. it's okay.. I can go home by myself " I said. " and for apologize , take this . "  he give me a ticket  " Yuldong Park ?" I said as I lift my left eyebrow . " yes , we can go together , tomorrow " he said cheerfully. " oohh.. eh? tomorrow? " I ask him with  widened eyes. " yes, okay then see you tomorrow at the bus station " he said as he left me ran to her beloved girlfriend. I sigh. Then left the school.

As I pass by Jihoon's room , I took a glance at his house and sigh. He not live here anymore. I just don't know what the reason is but he totally acting weird since we talked about my father.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aera POV

It's already 7 a.m . but here is me still struggling with choosing what clothes that suitable for me. Actually I totally bad in pairing clothes . I sigh. hmm maybe this one could be nice on me. I decided to wear black and white strip clothes and denim shorts . I ran to downstairs and took my pink shoes then left my room.

I arrived at the bus station , I glance to my floral watch , it's already 8:30 a.m .  I thought I was already late but I was arrived first. I take a seat waiting for the Lovey Dovey couple , Beajin and Somi . but then someone sit beside me , I turned my head and it was Jihoon, He also looks at me. I can feel the time stop  the sound of the busiest on the rode fade away. Honestly , I totally miss him. so much. He is good looking as always with his with his white shirt , black and white strip jacket and his black ripped jeans. I hold my breath don't want to cry in front of him . I managed to ask him " what are you doing here ? " I try to look calm. " waiting for Jinyoung , he invite me to go to the Yuldong Park " he said . " wha-- " before I can finish , Jinyoung interrupted " wow , you guys already here? " . " ehh?" I got puzzled right now.  " oh I also invite Jihoon , so you will not alone there " Jinyoung said. what? seriously?!! he gotta be kidding me right now. " I do rather to go al-- " before I can finish .. the bus already arrived to pick us. Shit.

As I get into the bus , Jinyoung and her girlfriend already sat together and there's only one seat that can two people sit at there. I sigh . I have no choice and sit next to him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Yuldong Park 

Finally, we got arrived. We go to check in first . as I give my ticket , " where is your partner ? " the worker said. " eh? " I said and Jihoon speaks " I'm her partner " . Huh ? seriously? I widened my eyes and then nooded. " wow , you just look a perfect couple " the worker praise us. I almost got choked with what just I heard. then the worker leads us to photobooth . what ... now ? taking a picture ? damn... I stand about a meter with him then the cameraman ask us to get closer . urgh I hate this!  now there's no inch of us. I can feel his left hand wrapping my waist. I shocked! why he being like this! this drive me crazy! I managed to make a bright smile in front of the cameraman.

"let's separate into two groups " Jinyoung said smiling at me . ( =_= " ) he totally make me mad right now. before I can speak the lovebirds already left us. Jihoon still studying the maps then he said " let's try this " he pointed the BUNGEE JUMP . I can feel my blood already gone in my body. " are you serious ?" I said as I looking at him. " did you see I'm joking right now? " he said while lifting his left eyebrow. I sigh . " bu--" before I can finish my words , he already pulls my hand dragging me to the bungee jump.

I ended up being here.. the workers busy set up for the safety. I totally lose my blood right now because my face totally white as sheet . " are you scared? " I turn around as I heard Jihoon's voice  " no , I'm not . " I lied to him. " okay then ,now it's our turn "  he said excitedly. WHAT?! Oh my gosh please .. I don't want to pass out here. We already stand in the platform. seriously I want to cry right now .I'm totally scared af! we doing a couple bungee jump so Jihoon and I will do it together. " If you scared just hug me " before I want to speak, he already jumped and drag me too. " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! " I screamed loudly and hug him tightly. "WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!! " He excitedly screaming in the air. I look up at him with teary eyes . he burst to laugh " HAHAHAHAHA , yah! you need to enjoy the view instead of crying. " he said to me while pointing the beautiful view. I turned around and WOW .. my fear of height fade away. " so beautiful " I said and smile cheerfully. As the worker reach us , they took us to the land ( I mean the ground ) . 

the awkwardness between us starting to fade away. we enjoying our time together . eating an ice cream together . As we sit at the bench waiting for Jinyoung my eyes got locked to the  pink blush teddy bear at the stall . " cute.. " I accidently kick out the word from my mouth. I shut my mouth. He looks at me " you want it ? which one ? " he said smiling at me. " uh.. the pink blush one " I said pointing at there . " let's get it " he pulls my hand and we ran to the stall. " thank you for buying " the seller said . " ah, wait " we turned around to the seller. " since you are the 100th customer , we will gift you a present " the seller give us a cute red box. " thank you " we said.  I totally happy that he buy me the teddy bear that I wish for. while a busy playing my teddy bear , he open the box that the seller gave us just now. " it's a couple ring " he said. I look at the rings " wow it's totally beautiful " I said . " let's wear it " I added as I took one of the ring and wear it. " it fits you well " he said as he put on the ring in his finger too. " you too " I said cheerfully.  He smiled at me rubbed my hair. 

Jihoon POV 

My phone got buzzed and I took a look .

Jinyoung 

Jihoon , I'm sorry but Somi and I got to go first. Please take care of Aera, I'm hoping for you.Thanks.

I took a glance at Aera who is enjoying with her teddy bear. I can't help but smile to her. she is too cute! I clear my throat , she looks at me " we should go home now. Jinyoung already go home first." I said. " oh okay "  she said.

As we walk to the bus station, the snow fall. " wow it's my first time seeing snow " she said . she is totally didn't remember anything about the past. I sigh. " yeah , and it's the first snow for this year " I said. As we get in the bus, I saw her shivering . when took a seat , I take off my jacket and wrapping to her. " it's okay " she said refused my jacket. " don't be stubborn , you will catch a cold " I said put the jacket on her. " thanks " she said. after a while, she fall asleep. she looks tired. I brush her hair with my finger then I lend my shoulder for her to sleep. I can feel her hands cold. I hug her to make her warm.

 " I love you Aera .. "