chapter ten. stuck on the freaking dark island

sorry guys but I didn't know what to write as Christmas RANDOMNESS  but i'll try  

( and I think I should tell you more of avreall's story. her mothers name was azmaria ( az - mar- ia ) and she was a  pegasus centaur. her fathers name was carinar ( car- ri- nar ) and he was a dragon person. they had two eggs. avreall and her sister skreecarna ( skree- car - na ) 

unlike avreall  skreecarnas lower half is a dragon not some sort of dragon horse hybrid 

and lives along the border between king chars kingdom where her sister lives and king kolos  kingdom  where her friend iza lives btw dragon people are basically humans with dragon tails, wings, horns, and abilities like breathing fire but the royal line of dragon people also have the back legs of dragons )  

the stone warrior put a bridle on my face and grabbed python. and started draging us threw the city.

""Let us go ya pile a  boulders!!!!"

I roared. I started trying to kick his knees in but he just laughed. so I decided to be trouble   

I started breathing fire on him and screaming and roaring at the top of my lungs and beating my wings and ramming  my horns into his side. buutt then the stumpy little bastard got out his sword and stabbed my leg 

" Aaaooowww!!!!!! "

I yowled. my leg throbbed with pain and my head swam.spots danced before my eyes  and I felt dizzy then I lost my balance and fell. then everything  went black.

I  dreamt that my mother was singing to me but then the dream changed to me being curled up in the crook of pythors belly witch was odd since I am a foot taller than him but my dream changed again but this time i was a foal again in a strange room with a white hooded figure. but when he turned and took his hood off it was pythor again but his purple scales were white and his  black markings were purple!

"Hello my darling avreall"

he cooed. suddenly he tucked me under his robes? and rubbed my back and started purring like a cat.  then it changed again and this time I was in what looked like sensei yangs temple but restored. and pythor was in it too still albino. but I was an adult again and he was facing me. his belly was swollen and he had Lloyd on a dog chain  made of vengestone  and he was talking to him. then he looked up and saw me. he came over and put an arm around me. then kissed me on the cheek and forehead.

" Hello darling I was just getting some info from Lloyd on where his allies are and how to get at there weak spots. I've already delt with the other two ninja and the other three are probably dead. "    

he kissed my cheek again and slithered off 

"Avreall we need to stop pythor, and he ate the other five accept nya and jay who were on their honeymoon and skylor, nelson, cole, dareith, wu, and misako so its going to be hard. not to mention that he's concurred ninjago but he doesn't know there alive. he just assumes that they were killed on the island after he banished them."

Lloyd told me.

and thats when my weird ass dream ended and I woke to python curled up in my hair.

(  if you want me to draw a picture of python then SOMEBODY should comment! )

( never mind )

( seriously why DOSEIN'T  ANYBODY COMMENT on my stories here on wattpad or my art on deviantart ( my user name is titusdragon ) AND WILL SOMEBODY PLESE GIVE ME A REQUEST ON MY STORY   CLANCEE AND READER ONESHOTS ?)

( never mind!)

and gumming on my horns. I rolled onto my back and picked python up from my hair and held him out in front of me 

" Hey sweetie ware are we? "

I cooed.

then python did the weirdest thing I had seen him do in the past few months 

he curled his tail around one of my wrists and started sucking on my hand and cooing

" Uhh python whats wrong? "

I asked. 

he mumbled something that sounded like he said he was hungry 

" What?"

I sat up and took my hand out of pythons mouth

python snuggled into my hand that was holding him and repeated what he had said.

" I'm hungry and I miss mommy " 

and than he went back to sucking on my hand.

this is so weird and ware the hell are we?

and how does python miss his mom when isn't she dead?

I thought 

I herd wingflaps behind me and I looked up.

there was an orange and yellow dragon person, a deep blue and green dragon person and my sister skreecarna !? the two dragon people were two of king chars spy's but I wasn't sure why my sister was here.

" Skreecarna!? what are you doing here!? "

" Well I when I finally found out you were missing and  king char had gathered a team of his spy's I had to come to help. besides we have a list of people from draconia to rescue including a deer tuar with gold hooves named CORA. and king kolo made an alliance with  king char, queen cyley, queen iceica, and the siren queen orca to help fight against the poachers that plague us."  

my sister explained .

" Hey I know cora. I met her before I was auctioned to the anacondrai. there was also 3 dragon people , a siren and another taur "

I mentioned.  

okay from now on i'm calling dragon people dracos okay? 

thats when some stone warriors shot sleep darts at the two dracos and my sister and didn't miss and put wing - shackles on us to keep us from flying.

< you 4 better not escape or else >

one of the stone warriors warned me, mock slicing his hand? sorry excuse for a crab pincher?

across his throat.