28.

Laiyla POV.

- TWO WEEKS LATER-

I breathed into my hands trying to make them warmer. at this point i had regretted not wearing gloves. i thought i was prepared because i had on a hoodie and a coat , but my dumb ass forgot the most important things gloves. my pops always told me that when you wanted to be warm the two most important things to cover up was you head feet and hands. 

i mentally slapped myself as i pulled my phones out of my black jeans calling C . in case you haven't guessed it im in NYC . i decided this would be the perfect time to visit him.

he answered 3 seconds later. 

C: Hey mama , you landed?

IYLA: yes im going to get my bags right now.

C: okay i'm like 2 minutes away.

IYLA: okay "Te Amo"

C: Te Amo mama.

[Te Amo, is Spanish for "i love you"]

me and Clarence has gotten very close ever since he's been gone. he's be making money moves and when i tell you everyone on his dick. i mean everyone.

when he find out i was mixed he went crazy. he told me he was black and puerto rican [A/N: that is  true fact.] 

he also told me that he never learned Spanish though, except for what he was taught in high school. he said his mom's side spoke Spanish but she never taught him. he said she never really cared for him.

so every time we talk i teach him a new phrase. which is like his favorite thing to do now. lmaooo it's crazy how he barely calls me to actually talk now a days when he calls it's to learn something new in Spanish.

Another reason why im down here in NYC. Is because he got me a modeling gig. i'm so hyped. i haven't told anyone back in chino hills no one knows about it beside me , my dad, and Don . because , like he's my bestie i gotta tell him. 

Everyone else just thinks i'm in NYC to visit some long time family friend or something. i'm gonna surprise them all especially melo. i plan on wearing his family's brand to one of the events i'm going to . just to show him how much i really care about his career and his dreams also. 

After getting my luggage i walked outside waiting for C to show up any minute. sliding my phone back into my pocket i stared down at the ground thinking about everything that had been going on these past few weeks. things at school seemed to be pretty hectic with finals and everything.

The whole situation with Ciara has seem to be getting weirder every single day. i always catch her looking at me from a distance. I has me wondering sometime whats gong on in her head. most of the time she seems out of it. just phased or something. i hope the poor chilled isn't doing drugs.

melo told me he was going to be busy this whole weekend because his dad had his family traveling working on their family brand. so that was a good thing. i wouldn't have to worry about him texting me non stop or being annoying .

I fixed my gold hoop earnings as a all white rolls royce pulled up to the curve right in front of me.