50.

since i haven't updated in a while i'm going to recap the whole last chapter then . start from there.

(chapter 49.) 

IF YOU STILL REMEMBER IT SKIP DOWN TO WERE IT SAYS (CHAPTER50)

Laiyla POV:

I was running down the hallway yelping with every step

I was running down the hallway yelping with every step. this dumb as nigga don took my phone so i chased him out the gym, then one of my sandals fell off and melo took it and dipped off the other way.

Gelo stood at the end of the hallway laughing.

"HelP ME NiGgA"

i said in my best kevin heart voice being over dramatic causing him to laugh and put me on his back walking back to the gym

Its lunch time but none of us were eating we were all joking around in the gym just having a good time.

when me and gelo walked through the doors everyone looked our way and started laughing.

Izzy: iyls where the hell is your shoe, your toes are all out.

I started pouting

Me: melo took it.

She laughed shaking her head, i jumped down walking up the bleachers where melo and don were nose deep in my phone not paying attention.

I snatched my shoe off of melos lap making them jump.

I slid it on as their faces went back to my phone.

Me: what yall niggas doing.

i said sitting down in front of them playing on my phone.

Don: damn bestie i didn't know you were a freak.

he said causing me to shoot my head up.

Me: what the heck are you talking about?

Melo: how come i didn't get freaky pictures when we were together.

He spoke up sounding hurt. i jumped up snatching my phone looking at the screen. they were going through me and clarence's old text. i excited out and slid the phone in my back pocket.

Me: stop being nosey, and melo you never asked.

Melo: thats not even fair

he said getting up and stomping like a kid down towards everyone else.

Don laughed whiling shaking his head.

Don: so how are you too?

Me: were good just friends you know, his modeling took off he has over 1 milli on the gram now. and he actually flew me out there last weekend to hang out it was super fun.