31.

Melo POV:

I pulled into iyla's drive way with her star bucks, she was still sleep when i left this morning, i went home to shower and get dressed and i thought why not bring her this drink she's been so crazy over lately

I was really hopping that during this christmas break we could take time to focus on each other to become close again. i miss my baby, i know we've been cool lately but we still aren't together technically. plus lately after her almost getting prego . i often sit and ponder the thought of her having my first baby. 

i shook the thought as i got out of my car grabbing her drink and walking onto her porch , her dad was coming out.

ANDRE: HEY melo , i have to work today . would you mind taking iyla out today, i really don't want her stuck in the house the whole break.

he said putting a wad of cash into my hand, i looked at him shocked.

MELO: of course pops, but i don't need all this you know i got her.

ANDRE: i know i know, just take. make her feel special plz melo. she's the only person i got i want her to feel like a queen at all times, even when i'm not around.

I nodded sliding it into my pocket and doing our signature had shake before he walked off to his car.

i walked in the house sitting my beats down on the counter before walking upstairs to iyla's room. when i walked in she was standing in the mirror doing her hair with a towel wrapped around her body. 

i walked up behind her handing her to the drink. her eyes popped out of her head when she saw it.

IYLA: OMG YESS THIS IS BETTER THAN SEX!

she said putting her brush down and drinking it. i smirked at her thru the mirror grabbing the brush she had just sat down and started to brush her hair for her.

MELO: u sure? because i think that us fucking is better than lots of things.

She chocked on her drink before laughing, and back up against me some so that her butt was against my crotch. i smirked looking down at her grabbing her hips some pushing her back on me.

she laughed sittting her drink down putting her hair into a pony tail. shortly after my phone rung. i pulled it ut my pocket answering it .

MELO: supp?

ABEL: hey melo.. i was wondering if you wanted to come to a basketball game with me?

i rolled my eyes huffing into the phone.

MELO: i gotta go...

i said hanging up before she could speak again. i blocked her number then locked my phone back. i looked up to see iyla dressed grabbing her phone.

we were going to hang out at my house with my brothers, and there girlfriends, don said he was bringing a friend so everyone was hyped because he never brought any type of female friend around the gang.