A ringing in her ear is how Morana woke up. Her alarm clock for school was going off. She didn't feel like going, but she pushed herself out of bed and went to her closet. She took a tank top and slipped it on. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of jeans.

She changed out her sleep pants for the jeans. She grabbed her infamous old, gray hoodie and threw it over her tank top. She unlocked her door and went into the bathroom. That is were her make-up is. She hurriedly did a light look, just enough to hind the deep, dark circles under her eyes. 

After finishing putting on her makeup and slipping on her shoes, Morana went down the stairs with her backpack hanging off her shoulder. She looked like a normal teenager going to school. "You ready to go Morana? Mom and dad had left and asked me to take you to school." Morana looked sorrowfully at her brother as he stepped to her and stuck his hand up her hoodie. "I'll get you to school Morana, don't fret."

Morana sat in the cafeteria by herself, like normal. She had earbuds in listening to music. She didn't have a tray in front of her, unlike the other students. She was still attempting to forget what happened this morning. She hated that feeling.

Her brother was waiting for her when she got home. "Good afternoon Mora. How was school?" "Ok. I figure. It was a normal day." He trailed her up to her room and she felt like weeping. She stepped into her bedroom and he went in too, locking the door. He moved over to her immediately and pinned her to the mattress. He pulled down her jeans and undergarments. He didn't say anything to her as he attacked her once again today. She heard him unfasten his pants and she grasped it would occur again.

Morana was uncomfortable as she laid on her mattress, by herself. It was the weekend so she didn't have to fret about him. Or her parents. They were constantly working on the weekend. So she decided to take a nice long bath. 

The water flows plainly into the bathtub as Morana again peeled of her dirty clothes.She soon got into the tub and shut the water off. She went to grasp the razor from the facet but halted. She leans back into the tub. She moved all the way to her head was below the water. 

Her lungs instantly began to hurt from deprivation of oxygen but she waited beneath the water. 'Just a little longer' she thought to herself. 'And it will end.'