»three«

*eddie*

Stan, Eddie, and Bill were walking to school, chatting casually about their plans for the coming weekend. Everything was going fine until someone shouted from just ahead.

"Hey losers! Got somewhere to be or can you can spare some time to get a beating?" Yelled the infamous Henry Bowers, the rest of his gang behind him.

"U-um I t-think we're good today, H-Henry," anxiously mumbled Bill.

"Oh, it wasn't a question, Stutter Boy," countered the bully, mockingly.

Just as the gang started towards the trio, a teacher standing outside the building glared at them, silently threatening to come over. Noticing this, Bowers and co walked past them, but not before one of his goons shoved Eddie, tripping him.  Due to his poor coordination, the boy fell harshly onto the pavement, receiving a dull rock directly to the eye.

"Agh, fuck!" Eddie yelped out in pain.

Stan and Bill helped their injured friend up, as he held his eye, clenching his teeth.

Henry and his thugs snickered as they continued on their ways to some ruin other people's lives.

"Oh my god my mom is gonna kill me if she sees this!" Eddie exclaimed, indicating the growing purple lump that was his eye. "And i can't even consider walking around school with my face all mutilated like this!"

Eddie was beginning to have trouble breathing. Stan quickly helped him get his inhaler as the asthmatic boy clamored for it. As soon as he took a few puffs of the medication, he felt his airways reopening.

"A-a-actually I think I-I might have some reflective sunglasses in m-my bag that could hide most of your eye," offered Bill.

"Wow Bill, that won't look suspicious at all! I'm sure it'll look completely natural with my outfit!" Said Eddie sarcastically.

"So y-you don't w-want them?" Bill countered.

"Of course I want them," Eddie huffed.

He continued into the school, dreading the day ahead.