Ch.2-Flowey The Flower

.No one's P.O.V.

The sun had risen a bit since Sensy fell. The sun shined into the cave and the light bounced into the cave. The rays of the sun were bright. Sensy opened his eyes and looked around. He had remembered what happened.  He got up and looked around. The whole room was grey. In the center, there was only a bed of golden flowers.

At the corner of the room, there was a hallway. Sensy carefully walked through the hallway. At the end of the corridor, there was a big purple archway with a Delta ruins sign on it. Sensy walked through it and right in the middle of the room, there was a badly shaped flower. 

He tried to walk past it but then out of the ordinary, it started to speak. "Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!" "A talking flower? Well, now I can say I saw it all..." Sensy mumbled. "Hmm, you're new here aren'tcha? Golly! Someone's gotta teach you how things work around here!"  Sensy didn't know to respond to that. "Well looks like little old will have to do!" "uhh..." Sensy wanted to say something but then he was interrupted by Flowey. "Ready? Here we go!" He shouted. 

Sesny looked around it was all black and in front of him was an upside-down white heart.  "What's that?" he asked poking his soul. "That's your soul!" Flowey answered. "I see your soul is weak. Want some LOVE? I can give you som-" "I'll pass," Sensy interrupted. 

The black disappeared and he walked away to the gateway behind Fowey. "See ya, talking flower," Sensy said before he disappeared into the darkness.