Ch. 3- Toriel and Ganz

No one's P.O.V.

Sensy walked through the ruins until he bumped into something or someone...He gently looked up and saw a purple outfit. Then a Delta ruins sign. Then a friendly looking Goat face. 

"Oh my! Are you alright?" She asked

"Oh my! Are you alright?" She asked. "Um, yeah...I'm okay!" Sensy quietly responded. "Don't be scared. Greetings, I am Toriel, Caretaker of the Ruins. I was passing by to see if anyone has fallen down and apparently there is."  she greeted. "Hello, Toriel. I'm Sensy." "Greetings Sensy. Come along I will bring you to my home and care for you" Toriel started to walk back into the Ruins. Sensy quickly caught up and stood next to Tori. 

When they arrived, Tori stopped at the entrance of her house. "Come in," she instructed. Sensy walked in and looked around. "Welcome home, innocent monster." Sensy seemed to think that he's gonna like here. 

"What's this?" a strange voice said behind Sensy. Sensy turned around and saw another skeleton about a foot taller than him. Despite Sensy being 17. 

"Ah, Ganz

"Ah, Ganz. There you are. Meet Sensy. He'll be staying here a while. Do you mind bringing him to the spare room I have?" Toriel said. "For you Tori. Come on. Follow me," he instructed. Sensy followed him down the hallway. 

"So? Why'd you jump?" Ganz asked. "I didn't 'Jump'. I was more like...'dragged' underground," "Dragged?" Ganz asked in this suspicious voice. "Uh yeah," Sensy replied confused. Ganz had is a small idea of who could have done this. A few more steps and they would get to the spare room. It got quiet until Ganz saw that Sensy's writs and ankles were bleeding. "What happened to you?" He asked holding Sensy's hand pointing at his bleeding writs. "Oh. When I turned around to go back home green vines with spikes grabbed my writs and ankles. They were cutting my bones making me bleed," Sensy explained. "green vines with red spikes, you say?" Ganz repeated. "Yeah," Sensy mumbled. 

"Well here's your room," Ganz said changing the subject. He opened the door to a clean room. "Make yourself comfortable. Toriel should be making lunch. I sleep next door so if you need anything you can come see me," Ganz said. "Uh. Thanks," Sensy said closing the door. 

He searched for cleaner clothes. All he found was a grey T-shirt, black pants, and he kept his blue boots. He looked at himself and thought he didn't look that bad. A strang knock came to the door. He opened it and saw a box with a paper that was written, 'For Sensy'. Sensy took the box and closed the door. He undid the beautifully tied red ribbon. He took off the lid of the box and saw a dark blue sweater with a white strap of the forearm with a black what looks like a raindrop. He slipped on the sweater and saw it was his size. 

"Ganz! Sensy! Lunch is ready!" Toriel shouted from the kitchen. "Coming!" Sensy shouted back. We walked out of his room and went to the dining room and sat in one of the chairs. "Ganz!" Toriel shouted. "*sigh* he always arrives later," Toriel mentioned. "Where'd you get that Jacket Sensy?" Toriel asked changing the subject. "oh! Someone placed a box in front of my bedroom door." Sesny answered. "Do you know who?" Toriel asked. "I...Don't...Know..." Sensy responded. "I think you might know," Toriel confessed. "Ganz? Why would he..." Sensy then understood what was going on.

"Ganz! Come on" Tori shouted. No response. "Sensy, dear. Would you mind checking on Ganz?" 

"Uh. Of course..." Sensy responded. He got up and walked to Ganz's room. He lightly knocked and said, "Ganz? Tori is waiting for you" He opened the door and saw that Ganz was asleep in his bed. 

He walked back to the dining room. "So? Is he coming?" Tori asked. "No, he's asleep," I responded. "Very well. Here, have so butterscotch Cinnamon bread,' Tori said placing some bread on Sesny's plate. Sensy thought about the sweater Ganz gave him. 'Why would he give a sweater to a skeleton he just met?' he asked himself. 

After dinner, Sensy went to his room and decided to take nap. Later he was gonna ask Ganz why did he give him that sweater.