Ch. 4- The Outside World

Sensy's P.O.V.

It's been 3 days since I've lived with Toriel and Ganz, but I wonder...What's out there...? I mean...Ganz is also a skeleton...but...I remember him mentioning his brother but I never met him. 

I wanted to know more. So I decided to go see Ganz to know more. I lightly knocked on his door. "Who's there?" he said. "Ganz, it's me, Sensy," I responded. "Oh, come in," he said. I walked in and he was sitting on his bed. I sat next to him and the silence took over. "Ganz?" I said breaking the silence. "What is it?" he asked. "Who is your brother...?" I questioned. He remained silent. "Ganz...?" "My brother...?" he repeated. "Who is he?" I asked. 

"His name is Papyrus. He's taller than me, despite me being the older brother. He's captain of the royal guard." He informed. "Sensy?" he said. "Uh yeah?" "Do you know why every day you hear scratching and banging on the door to the exit of the ruins?" He asked. 

"Uh...No, but why though?" I asked. "My brother sent the guard dogs to capture me and execute me..." "Execute you?!" I shouted. "Yeah..." He quietly mumbled. "But why?" I asked. "Because...a few months ago, he was about to kill Undyne, She's a friend. I teleported in front of her and took the killing blow." He explained. "Wait...If That blow was supposed to kill you, how are you alive?" I asked. "After my brother left thinking I was dead, I weakly walked to the entrance of the ruins and asked Toriel to let me into the ruins." He said. "Do you think you'll ever go back?" I asked. 

"Geez. You're quite a curious Guy, aren't you?" He told me. "Oh. Um. Oops," I mumbled. "It's fine, and to answer your question, unlikely..." "Oh. Okay," I responded. "Will you leave the Ruins?" He asked. "Um...Now that you told me what your brother did to you, I don't think I want to now..." I informed. "Alright. Come on, I think dinner's ready," he said getting up. "Oh uh...yeah!" I exclaimed. I followed him to the dining room and Toriel was waiting at the table. 

As we ate, it was quiet. I felt that Toriel wanted to break that silence so I decided to break it myself. "Toriel?" I quietly mumbled. "Yes, dear?" "Do you think I can stay here longer?" I mumbled. "Of course!"I smiled at looked at Ganz. He looked relieved. As if I just saved my life, which isn't all wrong...