▪️2▪️

- edited , 11/17/19

| nahmir |

"so tell me why the hell my son is at this station officer!"

"he was caught with a quarter of weed and a pocket knife by a corner store. someone sent in a report."

"nick what the fuck were you doing with shit like that?"

"it was for one of my friends , he asked me to give it to him."

"don't fucking lie to me boy." "i swear i'm not lying" i say irritated and roll my eyes.

"so you're telling me he just randomly asked your for a fucking pocket knife too?" my momma asked crossing her arms.

"i cant really explain it to you." "why?" "it's none of your business." i narrow my eyes at her.

"i'm gonna let your son go off with a warning not to be caught around with things like that. next time it'll be juvenile detention for 10 days, minding you this isn't his first time passing through this station." the police officers says.

"yes sir, thank you. i'll make sure that never happens again." my momma says.

"ma'am, before you go i need you to sign these papers." the officer says.

my mom walks over there and signs all the shit he gave her and we leave.

when we get outside she starts yelling at me. "you're always getting into some type of trouble nick! why can't you just stay out of it for once?!" she says. "ma, i'm not finna argue with you outside." i say with my hands in my pockets.

"whether we are outside or not, i don't give a shit. now tell me what you were doing with that stuff!" she says getting in my face. "get out my face, and you always shouting for no reason." i say backing up a few.

"nick if i h-" "you know what? i don't wanna go home with you. i'm just finna go somewhere. just leave me alone." i say cutting her off. she gives me a look.

i suck my teeth and turn around and start walking. i hear her get into the car and drive off.

i take out my phone and call jay. After a couple of rings he picks up. "aye bruh wassam?" he answers. "ima need you to pick me up from the police station."

"nigga you in trouble again?" jay says putting emphasis on 'again'.

"yea i got in trouble again, but it ain't that serious." i laugh. "ight, but i can't get you right now i'm doing sum for my momma."

"tell dex li ugly ass to come get me."

"my nigga im busy." dex says through the phone. "but i could call genesis to come get you." "genesis? we not even friends with her ass."

"well i'm actually her friend now. cause i'm actually nice to her unlike yo yellow ass. got her phone number 'n shit."

"fine then, call her and tell her to hurry up, before they start asking why im still here."