▪️9▪️

- edited 11/19/19

| lucas |

"let me go!" she yelled. the girl was tied up in a rope on the ground. "what makes you think I'm going to do that?" i laugh. "please just let me go i didnt do anything" she said as tears streamed down her face.

"i can't. nick took someone important from me, so i'm going to take someone import from him. simple." "what the fuck did he ever do to you anyways?" she yells.

"you wanna know what the fuck he did?"

-

"you fucking idiot!" nick yelled throwing a lamp on the floor. i watched it shatter.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" my brother amarion yelled back at him. "you did it didn't you?" nick asked in anger.

"why the fuck are you guys yelling!" i asked. "nigga he fucking killed valley!" he yelled again.

"he deserved to die. you know exactly what he did!" i yelled back. he looked at me and amarion with so much hatred. "don't ever fucking say that again. on everything i will beat the soul out of you."

"what valley did was an accident, you know that he never meant any of that." nick said clenching his fists. "you know, you're really fucked up nick." amarion said.

"and so the fuck are you. and you know what? you're going to fucking pay for killing valley." nick said reaching in his pocket. i stood with caution. "with what?"

"your life."

he raised the gun and shot my brother in his head three times. "what the fuck!" i yelled about to attack him. he raised the gun up at me. "i will fucking kill you too, step closer. i dare you."

i stood still.

..

"that's exactly what the fuck he did. he's a fucking killer." i shout at the girl. "he took my brothers fucking life.." "but what did valley do that your brother had to go kill him for?"

"i can't tell you. thats too much information."

"why did you have to take me?" she asked with tears in her eyes again. "i already fucking told you."

..

| unknown |

"open the fuck up!" i heard banging on the door. i heard nahmir's voice . he sounded bout angry as ever. lucas dragged me to a corner and put tape on my mouth. he closed the closet door behind me.

a few seconds later i heard the door open. "where the is she?!" he asked. tears stream down my face as i heard him speak. i haven't heard his voice in two months.

"you really think i'm gonna tell you? where's my money!" lucas shouts. "i gave you three thousand last times. isn't that already fucking enough? you've kept her way to fucking long and i can't do this anymore." nick said.