▪️25▪️

| Genesis |

"where have you been? do you know how worried ive been these past few weeks?! your still sneaking out the house at night and your never at home!"  my mom attacked me as soon as i opened the door.

"mom, why is everybody yelling? what happened while i was gone?" i asked closing the door. "you happened." my brother spoke.
"what are you talking about?"

"you started sneaking out again. in fact when you first started sneaking out this problem started. he was supposed to be watching us but you're never home. then mom started thinking he wasn't keeping a good eye on us and they started fighting."

"how's that my fault that he can't keep a good eye on me? i don't wanna be under the same roof as him, he's abusive!"

"he is not abusive, what the hell are you talking about?" "she's not lying mom. he hit her just the other day," january implied.

"go upstairs to yo room. ion want you in this mess." she shooed her off. she rolled her eyes and ran upstairs.

"now where have you been sneaking off to? i hope you ain't still out here talking to that boy i told you not to be messing around with." 

"i honestly don't care what you think. and yes im still talking to him. we're actually together now and if you have a problem with that then that's your shit." i told her.

suddenly i felt myself being hit by her. "don't talk to me with all that attitude." she said giving me a look.

i gave a face back. i was really ready to hit her back. "me talking to you in any kind of way doesn't give you the right to just hit me like that!" i yell. "calm down," my brother warned.

i heard banging on the front door before it opened and ignored it. i kept yelling.

"no, im not gone calm down! she ain't have to hit me at all over some small shit as to my fucking attitude."

"you probably only hit me because your in front of this," i pointed and referred to her boyfriend. "this piece of shit that you're proud to call your boyfriend. you just wanna be bold. cause you ain't never hit me over some dumb shit like that."

a slap went across my face. "oh im just a piece of shit right?" her boyfriend asks in anger. "i try to make sure you kids stay safe and i still end up as a piece of shit? what about your absent father? ain't he a piece of shit? he just left you like that since you was a child and never came back for yo ass." he said pushing me on the floor.

"get your hands off my daughter!" mom shouted while he was hitting on me. i crawled away and got back up and swung at him.

i felt myself being pulled back by someone. apparently nahmir had came through the door and saw everything.

"how the hell did he get in here?" my mom asked looking like she was ready to explode. "how bout you tell me why the fuck you and yo retarded special ed ass boyfriend hitting on her like some type of object?" nahmir spoke still pulling back while i was still trying to hit.

he tried to hit nahmir which ticked me off. since nahmir was holding me down with his arms, i kicked him.

my brother came in and held momma boyfriend back. that's when i got out of nahmir grip. giving me a chance to slap him.