THUNDERBIRD.

WELCOME TO OUR PLOT SHOP !

This is a book for all of our gifted plots for you amazing writers to work with. We will have a variety of plots and ideas to work with and as long as you follow the rules and respect us, this should be fun for everybody.

RULES.

1) 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙡 our plots. Seriously, it's just not cool because we put effort into making sure that this isn't shit. If you want them, simply ask for it and if you're polite and can write decently, you'll probably get it.

2) Please 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚. They are our plots and I have the right to say no. It is not a first come, first serve.

3) 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩 and make sure to us me in the story because we would very much like to read it. If you don't, you might as well be stealing our plot and that will not be tolerated.

4)  You 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙩 change the name, faceclaim, title or gender without our permission. That is disrespectful and unacceptable because these are our characters. You can add things to their personality or stories as long as it makes sense but if you change anything, let us know.

5) You have to have at least one real chapter up in the first 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨. We know that it's not easy to write and come up with ideas but we need to know that you will be working on this. If you need more time, let us know beforehand. We're not heartless, we will understand.

6) If you don't want a plot anymore, just 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 us about it.

7) The 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 is your favour gifted character and why. This should be in your request.

PAYMENT.

1) You have to be 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 us. A permanent follow.

2) You have to give 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩 and tag us in the description or something.