i. atlantis, ᵃᵛᵃᶦˡᵃᵇˡᵉ ⁽ᵀ⁾

TITLE. Atlantis
SEASON. One
LOVE INTEREST. John Proudstar
OC NAME. Valentina Sorrentino
FACE CLAIM. Sofia Black-D'Elia
STATUS. Taken by Karitna

 Taken by Karitna

QUOTES.

❝ You can't save us. ❞
❝ I can try. ❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

Ever since she was a child, Valentina Sorrentino and her family had it rough. Her mother died when she was young and her father had trouble keeping a stable job. With two kids to take care of, the man didn't know what to do. So, he struck a deal with the leader of the Guerra cartel in order to get money to provide for his family. Now an adult, Valentina, and her brother Armando, are still caught up in the mess that their father had put them in. Now that the older man had retired from the cartel, the two siblings were stuck continuing his work but are now working for the former boss's daughter, Carmen Guerra. Valentina wanted nothing more than to get out. She knew the dangers of the cartel and what it would bring. And when she had her daughter* Gaia*, she worked even harder to get her and her brother out. This proved to be a difficult task. But with the help of an old friend, she might finally be able to do so.

EXTRA INFO.

Valentina and her brother are close. They can be twins if you like or he can be older. She is of Italian descent with her father being Italian so you can implement that into the story if you'd like or even mention it.

She is a mutant with hydrokinesis which is the ability to control and manipulate the movement of water using your mind. Her brother has teleportation. Her daughter* may or may not carry the X gene (it's up to you). Whenever Marcos got away from the cartel, Valentina and Armando almost got out with him but were caught.

If you decide to make John her love interest, their relationship will be slow burn.

Father's name is Vincent* and his face claim is Mark Ruffalo. Face claim for Armando is Dave Franco*.
Valentina and Carmen used to be pretty good friends before Carmen took over the cartel.
You can decide when she interacts with Marcos and the Mutant Underground. It may be when Marcos goes back to the cartel or before then like maybe she finds a way to contact him after all those years. Daughter* is around three or four so Valentina had her after Marcos left the cartel. Valentina sort of resents her father for getting her and her brother into this mess. Her father had been trying to get out of the cartel for years, though neither Valentina nor Armando knew.

If you want this plot, make sure to tag -haydenromero

plot by nduoma .