ii. ally, ᵃᵛᵃᶦˡᵃᵇˡᵉ

TITLE. Ally
SEASON. One
LOVE INTEREST. None*
OC NAME. Caleb Jones
FACE CLAIM. Anthony Mackie

 Anthony Mackie

QUOTES.

❝ If karma doesn't get you, I fucking will. ❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

Caleb Jones had always been a cynical person. He didn't believe in ghosts or even religion really. He also did not believe that the world had changed. He didn't believe that the world had progressed much since the times of slavery. People still looked at him funny when he entered a room. Women still held their purses close to them when he entered an elevator. People still judged him based on the colour of his skin and he didn't think it was ever going to change. To him, they were beyond redemption.

It happened again with the mutants and people turned their backs on other human beings. Caleb did not believe that mutants deserved to be treated the way they were but he was a cop and he was tasked with upholding the law. His conscience bagged him constantly until he decided to stop standing around.

He couldn't stop mutants from being hated and killed but he could assist them. Caleb didn't have powers or mutant abilities but he could help in what little way that he could.

EXTRA NOTES.

If somebody does want it, you should know that he's married. He has a child and he loves her very much. This is inspired by the movie bright. He's a cop, please don't change that. Also if you change the faceclaim, please make him black.

plot by daniella.