Chapter 1: New Start

You and your best friend, Wakiya (don't judge) were heading to Spain to start a new club, SunBat Untied. You were exited, yet nervous. "Do you think we'll see Valt and Honcho?" "Of course we will, (Y/N)" said Wakiya, "of course, we're going to be crushing them." He grinned, you rolled your eyes and giggled. "We need to get people to join you know." "Of course I know!" Wakiya said, feeling a little annoyed.

As they walked threw the streets of Spain, they see some kids battling. "Hey Wakiya, look." you said. Wakiya looked over and saw them battling. "We'll watch and see who's the best, and that person will be on our team, got it?" Wakiya asked. You smile a bit and say "Got it boss." You giggled and Wakiya just rolled his eyes.

After watching for a few minutes, they decide to choose a boy with green hair, with one strip of hair that was yellow. He was wearing yellowboots, dark brown pants, a black shirt, green vest with black fur, black gloves, and purple glasses. "Heh, this was too easy." said the boy, taking his bey, and started to walk off, when you called to him, "Hey you, want to join our team? You might become the best blader in the world." He stops and looks at you.

"The best in the world you say?"

"Yep! I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and this is my best friend, Wakiya Murasaki."

"How can you two make me the best?"

"Join and you'll see"

The boy grinned a bit, walking up to the two. When he got closer to you, his cheeks were a little pink, but it was barley seen. [Whoa..] he thought [she's kinda cute up close] "I'm Silas, Silas Karlisle." You smile, looking at him with you big (E/C) eyes. Wakiya was getting bored. "Will you join or not?" He was not patient.

He chuckles. "Sure, I'll give it a try, just lets me get closer to this cutie." he says, gently touching your cheek. You blushed a little, Wakiya became a little over protective (He likes to act like her big brother since they've been friends for so long) "Watch it.." "What? Is she your girlfriend?" Silas said mockingly. "Best friend." "ANYWAYS," you said, getting annoyed, "we have three people now." "We need one more person, a very smart guy." You and Wakiya looked around.

After a while, they find a boy with orange hair and purple eyes "Hey kid! How much do you know about beyblade?" Wakiya asked the kid, smiling a bit. The kid smiled back and said, "I know alot about it, I even know abot almo-" He got cut off. "Wanna join? I joined so I can be #1" Silas said.

"Um..sure"

"Great!" You said. "I'm(Y/N) and this is Wakiya, and Silas."

"It's nice to meet you guys, I'm Jay." he says

"Nice name Jay." You tell him. "Thanks...hey (Y/N)?" Jay asked.

"Yeah?" you asked, he then said "Is it weird that you're the only girl here?" "Nope, I traveled around the world and had to share rooms with guys, so I'm alright." She smiles. 

"So...are we gonna live together, or?" Asked Silas. Wakiya just smiled. "Follow me, I rented a place when (Y/N) and I arrived." They followed him to a mansion. It had 15 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, 8 gyms, and 6 beyblade stadiums.

"This place is massive!" Silas stated. "Thanks captian obvious" you and Wakiya said at the same time, you said it in a playful way, while Wakiya said it with an annoyed tone. "Alright, Silas, I want you gto battle (Y/N) to see if you can beat her." "Ha, I can beat her, she's just a girl." Silas said with a grin. Wakiya grinded his teeth, but you didn't really mind.

They went to one of the stdiums, you took out (Y/B) (your bey) and Silas takes out Satomb. "Just don't cry when I beat you doll." "Heh..you're going to be the one crying" you said with a grin. You both get into position, Wakiya refs. 

"Ready, set!"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"LET IT RIP" "No mercy!" Silas yelled.

The beys hit each other for a while, you seemed a little suprised, but you were having fun. "Huh, you're lasting longer than I thought you would." "What's that suppose to mean?!" Silas asked. After 10 minutes, (Y/B) burst Satomb with (Y/M), Silas was shocked. Once you got your bey, you started to walk off. 

"Silas will be be out there when we go up against BC Sol." you tell Wakiya. Wakiya and Silas looked at you schoked. "But..you beat me!" Silas said. You turn and smile. "you lasted longer than anyone else...I'll tell you what, I'll be a sub." You walk to a room and go to bed."Night"

Wakiya sighed. "She's stubborn sometimes..but we should get some sleep." Wakiya and Jay wnet ot bed, but Silas just stood there, smiling. "Heh, not bad..cutie."

-----------------------------------

Ok, I am new, this is my very first one, I'm going to try to do better in the next chapter, I hope you like, follow me please, thanks!