Chapter 5: At Last

After Silas left, you felt sad. That afternoon, Wakiya and you were in one of the gyms. He was lifting some weights, while you were on a bike, not going as fast as you usullay do. Wakiya looks at you.

"You're going too slow, pick up the pace!" he says, trying to encourage you. You didn't speed up. "Am I going slower? I didn't notice..." Wakiya puts down his weights and goes up to you. "Something's bothering you. What's wrong?" he asks, feeling worried. You look up at him and he then already knew what was wrong. "...you miss Silas." "Yeah, but I'll be fine, it's kinda like when Shu left me..I'll get over it in a couple of days." you say, Wakiya sighs a bit, but then he went back to lifint weights. "I want to be the best...but I also want my best friend to be ok, so just try to forget about him, ok?" "Ok." you say smiling, then start to go faster.

(Meanwhile, with Silas)

Silas goes to BC Sol and tries out. He then makes it. Later, he gets settled in, and is told that Tathy is not to leave his room. He agrees to it. He was walking by when he saw Rantaro and Valt fighting over a cell phone. "GIVE IT BACK VALT!" Rantaro yells. "LET ME SAY HI TO (Y/N) FIRST!!" Silas then freezes a bit. He goes up to them and takes the phone, putting the number into his phone. "HEY!!" Rantaro yells. "Hold on." Silas says, then throwing the phone, he texts you."

(Silas) (you)

"Hey (Y/N), before you ask, Rantaro gave me your number."

"Oh, ok then. :)"

"I'm at BC Sol if you couldn't tell since he gave me the number"

"hehe, I know, Honcho told me already.

"Honcho?"

"that's Rantaro's nickname."

"makes no sense, but whatever."

"so..."

"so...how's Sunbat Untied?"

"Good I guess...I miss you a bit."

He smiles a little bit. You and him talk for a while, then it gets dark. 

"I'm gonna head to bed, see ya."

"Bye."

(5 months later)

It's been 5 months since you, Wakiya, Honcho, and Valt were in Spain, but now it's time for them to head home. (I haven't seen all of Beyblade Burst Evolution where I live, NO SPOILS!!!) Valt and Honcho were saying bye to their friends. You smile. "I'm gonna miss this place, but at least we'll see everyone again." "Mhm" "So...who's house am I sleeping at?" You and Wakiya hear a voice, you both turn around and see Silas. You smile. "SILAS!" You run and hug him, he hugs back. "I'm coming with ya (Y/N)" he says. Wakiya crosses his arms, but smiles.

After Valt and Honcho said bye to their friends, they saw Silas with his bags and Tathy in a cage. "SILAS!" they yell. You smile. "Be perpared for a big hug." you tell him, he was going to say something but didn't get to because he was hugged. "Alright, alright!" he yells.

You guys went on the plane and went to Japan. After 13 hours, they landed in Japan. They all got off the plane and the twins, Valt's parents, the guys, and one of Wakiya's butlers were there. "Welcome to Japan Silas." you say with a smile, you then lean in and kiss him on the cheek. You were going to pull away, but then Silas grabs you and kisses you on your lips, closing his eyes. You blush a bit, but kiss him back. Valt and Honcho take a picture. You both pull away and blush. "You share that to anyone and I'll pound you!" Silas says, Valt and Honcho become scared, you giggle.

You and Silas live together and date each other, when it was time for school, Silas joined the bey club, and always protected you from guys trying to hurt you, and you two lived happily together.

                                                                                    The End.

-------------------------------------------------

I finished it! If it says Silas X Reader to be continued, I'm sorry. I don't know how to make it end, but yeah, this is the final chapter, I really hoped you like it, and the voting time for the next story will end in 2 weeks, so don't forget to vote, just go to the comments in What should I do next? and vote on one of the three I have on which one you want. Don't forget to follow, thanks!