Chapter 4: The Help

Ok, this chapter is going to change people's point of view. Only a/n I guess. Enjoy!

------------------

(no one's pov)

Silas decided to stay one last night at the mansion before him and Tathy left for good. You were lying in your bed, not able to sleep. You sat up and looked around, then saw your guitar that Wakiya got for you on your birthday. You grabbed it and left the masnion, heading to the little bey statium where you and Wakiya found Silas, and tuned it.

(Silas' pov)

I can't sleep. I'm leaving Sunbat United since they aren't that good. Well...all except (Y/N). She's so good, she should've gone, and I should've been the sub. I'm happy to leave...yet sad. I sat up in bed, and I saw Tathy sleeping at my feet. I smile and get out of bed quietly, my door was opened a little and I saw someone leaving.

I put on my boots,  grey shirt, and glasses, and followed. After a bit, I realized it was (Y/N) [Could she not sleep?] I thought. I saw that she went to the stadium in the middle of the city. I hid as I listened to her play and sing (she's singing the song above, she doing guitar because the original song has a guitar)

(You singing - - means the singing)

--When the sun had left, and the winter came, and the sky thought, to only bring the ran, I sat in darkness. 

All broken hearted.

 I never found a day, I didn't feel alone, I never meant to cry, started loosing hope, but somehow baby. 

You broke threw and saved me. 

You're and angel, tell me you're never leaving. 

Because you're the first thing, I know I can believe in. 

You're HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, HOLY I'm High On Loving You, High On Loving You. 

Your HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, HOLY I'm High On Loving You, High On Loving You.

You made the brightest days, to the darkest nights, your the river banks, where I was baptized.

Cleansed from the demons.

That were killing my freedom.

Don't want you to go away, don't wanna lose you. 

Get you sining babe, hallelgah.

We'll be touching,

We'll be touching heaven.

You're an angel, tell me your never leaving.

Because you're the first thing, I know I can believe in!

You're HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, HOLY I'm High On Loving You, High On Loving You.

I don't need these stars cause you shine for me.

Like frie in my veins you're my destiny, 

You're my destiny!

You're HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, HOLY I'm High On Loving You, High On Loving You

You're HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, HOLY I'm High ON Loving You, High On Loving You

You're the healing hands, where it used to hurt.

You're my saving grace, my kind of church.

You're HOLY.--

[Whoa...she has a beautiful voice..] I think. She mumbled something, what was it?

(your pov)

"Silas..." I mumble. I wrote that song a couple days ago (not my song, original belonge to Flordia Georgia Line) I like to sing to myself, I only let Wakiya hear me sing...I used to let Shu hear me. "Well if it isn't (N/N)" (nickname) I look up and my eyes widen, seeing a guy from England that bullied me. "Y-you...why are you here?" I ask, moving back slowly, holding my guitar.

"To become the best...you call that playing and singing?"

(no one's pov) 

You were terrifed, he's hurt you before, who knows what he'll do now. He grabs your guitar and breaks it in half. Silas becomes inraged, and stops hiding. "Hey!" he yells at the bully, you and the bully look at him. "Leave her alone...or else!" "Or else what?" the bully says, grabbing you rougly.

"Let her go, NOW!" he says, geting ready to fight. "You want her, come and get her." He bully says. Silas runs and then jump kicks him right in the gut. The bully lets you go and Silas grabs you, taking you back to the manison. 

"Are you ok? did he hurt you?" Silas asks, you nod a bit. You weren't. The bully's grip was very tight and rough that it left a red mark that hurt, you tried to hide it, but Silas still saw a bit of it. He gently grabbed your arm and looked at it, he then goes and gets some ice, putting it on your arm. You flinch from the pain, but let it sit there. You held the broken guitar, tears started to go down your face.

"He's going to be mad..." you say. Silas looks at you. "Who is?" "Wakiya...my birthday was 1 month ago...and he got this for me...and it's broken now." "If he balmes you for it..." Silas says, "then he's going to have to go threw me before yelling at you. You didn't break it, that jerk did." Silas pulled you into a hug, your face turned a little pink, but hugged back a bit. Wakiya wakes up.

"What's goi- is that the guitar I got for you?!" Wakiya said, you nod a bit, Silas stand in front of you. "She didn't break it, she was playing and singing when this English guy came and broke it, then hurt her arm. So don't blame her!" Silas yells. "It's true Wakiya..but I'm sorry that he bro-" you get cut off. "You don't need to be sorry for anything (Y/N)." Silas says.

Wakiya starts to smile. "You helped before he did anything very bad, thank you." "He hurt her arm tho-" "He's done worse to her, but you were there." You smile a little.

(Time skip)

Silas had all of his things packed and had Tahty on a leash. He looks at you and smiles. "I'll see ya." Silas says about to leave, when all of a sudden, you hug him. "I'm going to miss you..." you say, trying not to cry. Silas blushes, but hugs back. "Don't worry, we'll meet again. Just don't forget me cuite." He says and smiles,you bend down and pet Tathy. "Be good for me, ok?" you ask the dog as she licks your face. He then walks out with his dog and bags.

------------------

Sorry if this was too short, but hope you liked it, and don't forget to follow, thanks!