THIRTY TWO

MESSAGE BETWEEN
CILLIAN & EMILY

cillian
are you leaving?

emily
im sorry cillian
i love you but

cillian
not like you love him
i understand em, i understand

emily
you are so amazing

cillian
so are you emily harrison, im so happy we had that small time

emily
me too love

cillian
im glad you are gonna be with him, you deserve that

emily
youre such an amazing person thank you

cillian
no problem emily harrison

Her hair blew back as she ran through the airport. The flight from Ireland to Chicago had landed early, giving her enough time to run from one side of the airport to the other. She was there to meet Joe, whose flight was coming in from California. She pushed through people, letting out a little "excuse me" as she did. She finally made her way to the other side right as the doors opened.
People started to pour out, her eyes were darting from person to person - trying to spot him. This was their moment and she was finally ready for it.

He was walking behind some older lady, his bag on his back and a headphone in one ear. She smiled widely, running towards him.

"Joey!" She screamed, making his head shoot up.

Before his eyes adjusted to the figure running toward him, she was already in his arms. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, "W-What? Emily?"

"I missed you so much and I know you may not want me anymore because I was honestly such a bitch and I should have waited but i love you so much and I want to be with you and you are so perfect and-" She went on but he stopped her.

"Emily, I still love you." He smiled looking at her.

Her frown went into a large smile across her face, "Really?" She said holding onto him.

"Of course, Em." He laughed, leaning in a little.

Her hand went into his hair as their lips pressed together. He held her closer as they kissed - people staring and walking around them.

"I love you," she said as she pulled away from their kiss.