Special: The Drinking Incident

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This chapter will contain sensitive content. Please read at your own risk.

Taehyung's POV

February 14, 2017

We just finished our 2nd world tour days ago. It's Valentine's day and the first thing that came into my mind is that the guys will be on their own to date girls. My thoughts turned out to be wrong when the guys decided to just drink.

We arrived at the nightclub around 10:30 pm. This nightclub is exclusively for celebrities or people who can afford to get in. We are always here but I never drink once. The last time that I got drunk was when I was still in high school. My only role when we are in this nightclub is to be the guys' helping hand when they get drunk.

Yoonsung and Seowoo immediately went to the mobile bar for drinks. We interacted with the few celebrities who are in the club as well. The whole night for us was full of clink clanks of drinks and usual guy things. I picked up a shot glass. I don't know why, but I suddenly feel like drinking.

"Ya what's the matter, Taehyung-ah?" Yoonsung asked but I ignored him. "Did you just got dumped by a girl or something?"

"What are you talking about, hyung?" Seowoo interrupted. "Tae-hyung hasn't dated since he and Yeonhwa noona broke up."

"I'm drinking for fun, okay?" I said as I gulp the strong alcohol from the shot glass, not even daring to look at the guys. "It's been a while since I tasted alcohol anyway."

3rd Person's POV

Just a few minutes later, the guys including Taehyung are already drunk. Little did the guys know is that Taehyung was having hallucinations in the nightclub even before he got drunk. He keeps seeing Chaeyeon even though she's not really there. He missed the girl so much, he is having hallucinations of her. His longing for Chaeyeon was probably the motive of his suddenly drinking.

Taehyung was indeed grateful that he got to see her again in LA years ago, but her fate pained him so much, he couldn't do anything to help. As days went by, his feelings for Chaeyeon grew stronger but he kept denying it.

Yoonsung and Seowoo are already knocked out on the couch, Taehyung is half-asleep mumbling nothings about Chaeyeon while Hyunmin and Jiwoon are trying to remain strong.

"Jiwoon-ah." Hyunmin said as he gulps his drink. "What are you thinking?"

"Do you... want to know a secret?" Jiwoon responds.

"I know errr-thing 'bout you, Jiwoon." Hyunmin responds. "I thought... I knew everything... that the guys didn't... know."

Jiwoon started to talk. "Hyunmin-hyung, you... know... you know that I do drugs long ago."

"Idiot." Hyunmin chuckled "Can't you just go into rehabilitation soon?"

"Are you crazy, hyung? I can't... do that now." Jiwoon said "But listen..."

As Jiwoon continues his story bit by bit, little did he knew, there was another person eavesdropping the conversation.

"I made a sin... years ago." Jiwoon continues. "This... this person happened to witness me smoking a weed... and threatened me she'll call the police to arrest me... unless I do what she says..."

"I was forced to kill a family. I don't know how she is related to them... but she wants them dead." He said "I killed 2 people and other one reportedly survived..."

Hyunmin's drunken state suddenly flew out of the window. He was in disbelief, he couldn't believed that his brother has already killed people. Jiwoon chuckles at his hyung's reaction.

"You fucking idiot." Hyunmin changes his tone. "How could you still laugh at your sin?"

"Ya, I only did it to save myself..."

Jiwoon was being too honest. Hyunmin was infuriated, he thought of Jiwoon could have found another way to save himself instead of taking the offer of taking a life of someone. Hyunmin felt that Jiwoon didn't feel any guilt from what he did.

Taehyung, despite being intoxicated, drew his attention to Hyunmin who stood up and grabbed Jiwoon from his shirt's collar, not knowing what was going on. Yoonsung and Seowoo got up, just in time for the show. Tension started to heat up in the table of MOONLIGHT. Some people are starting to avert their attention.

"You punk. Your drug addiction was one thing." Hyunmin said furiously. "But killing people? You could have let yourself arrested instead of taking a bigger crime!"

"Who are they, Jiwoon? Who and how?!" Hyunmin tightened his grip on Jiwoon's collar.

"It's none of your business." Jiwoon chuckles sarcastically. Enraged, Hyunmin punched Jiwoon, making him fall on the ground. The people who witnessed reacted, some pulled out their phones and started recording the scene. Jiwoon rose up and punched Hyunmin back. Yoonsung and Seowoo quickly responded in anyway they can to stop the guys. The fighting scene was crowded in a second. Taehyung got up from the couch, he mindlessly walked into them in attempt to stop them but Jiwoon knocked him off.

Taehyung's was put back on the couch with the help of the person who eavesdropped Hyunmin and Jiwoon's conversation. Taehyung opens his eyes and looked at the girl,

"Geum bi-ah..."

Before Geum-bi could say a word, Taehyung dozed off. She watched Hyunmin and Jiwoon fight until they probably die until the bouncers finally came.

🌙

Apparently, MOONLIGHT's manager, Seojoon knew about Jiwoon and his addiction to drugs as he caught him taking a dose in the V building's premises. He did not speak anything about it even until V Entertainment decided to disband MOONLIGHT due to the incident caused by Hyunmin and Jiwoon. Its effect had caused a huge humiliation to their image as well as the image of their company. They were expected so much globally and everything hit rock bottom.

The disbandment of MOONLIGHT shocked the whole world. LUNAs were crying, desperately asking for answers as they were given unreasonable statements about the disbandment. Hyunmin immediately annulled his contract with V Entertainment and so does Jiwoon, which Seojoon approved without hesitations. A few weeks later, the rest of the members were offered to comeback as solo artists. But that was the time when Yoonsung and Seowoo annulled their contract and part ways with the company.

Taehyung, still having hopes, agreed to be a soloist and made a huge success globally. This made Jiwoon grew hatred to the guy he considered a brother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to clarify you all:

Yes, you read it right! Jiwoon is the driver of the car that followed Chaeyeon's family in Busan. This chapter is based on what happened during that night, not from what Jiwoon told Taehyung so he probably did not told him his confession to Hyunmin (Of course he won't, Taehyung would have killed him because Tae will have a clue 😂)

Happy holidays, everyone! 🎅🏻🎄🎁
Btw, I just got my V, E version of Her album. I got VMIN photocards 💕