Exlie, part 1

Toby's pov

After what had happened to George, Toby came back to the Literature club, with Sayori. She was limping and trying to hold on his shoulder as they walked in the room. Natsuki was the first one to notice " What happened !" " Natsuki! Yuri growled. " Be quite I'm trying to re....," Yuri stopped,what she was saying, and gave a glance of horror.
"M.....M....Monika!" Called the purple haired girl. The president of the Literature club solemnly walk out of the club room closet. Once she got to Yuri, to ask her what was wrong, her eyes became really widened, when she saw Sayori and Toby, who both a had blood on their hands.

" Toby, what happened," The President asked still shocked, from what was in front of her. Toby gulped How was he going to explain this. " It was, Jack he....," Toby stopped to feel a tug on his shirt. Sayori she was trying to tell him something, he leaned down. " Let me tell, them," Toby nodded his head in agreement. " I was walking here, when Jack tried to kill me," gaps  went through the club, once everyone was quite again Sayori continued. " George, got Toby, and told him, that the sports club president was going to kill me,"

    " George scarified his life for mine," Sayori finished telling the club what happened, they sat in silence for five minutes. " Why did Jack want to hurt you," Natsuki piped up. Toby knew he would have to tell the club this, that it was his fault. " It's my fault," " How can it be your fault, you did nothing wrong," Yuri said. " No it is, a long time Jack had a sister, I went to go get drinks for everyone, and she drowned in my swimming pool, even though I told her not to go in the water," Toby paused then continued on.

   " He promised that when I found something that I loved, more than anything in the world he would destroy it," Natsuki looked sick to her stomach, Yuir looked frightened, and Monika looked calm, but a little shaken on the inside. Again silence passed among the group, no one had anything to say about this crime. Jack had really done himself this time. Finally the Vice President spoke.

        " Monika?" " Yes, Sayori," " What are we going to do," The President sighed softly, then said " I'm going to host a meeting with the other club presidents,not the sports club, then we'll take it in play. Hopefully nothing like this will ever happen again,"