Two.

JK.

"YO JK! WAKE YOUR STUPIS ASS UP" I could feel someone harshly shakes my shoulder. Seriously, it pissed me of in another level. I open my eyes slightly to only see a white haired lad looking at me with his sleepy eyes.

Its Suga.

"Go away, Hyung" I push his hand away rather quick. I don't care if i hurt him, because he hurt me plenty of time. I'm mad at him. More than mad. I open my eyes again to check the time, and god please do help me, it's only 5:00 o'clock in the morning.

Maybe without Suga noticing, he constantly keep shaking my shoulder with his eyes closed. "Suga, dude, if you're still sleepy then go back to sleep" I tap his shoulder multiple times. But i think he's too sleepy to notice because after that he dump his body in my small bed.

I roll my eyes to the back of my brain, like literally. I think he sleep walk again, like he always do. But why me? Why should he disturb me and my heavenly peaceful sleep? That's rude.

I move as far as i could from Sugas dead body and once again, i try to close my eyes. Falling asleep again is really hard for someone who just got woken up by his best friend who's apparently is one of the walkers from the walking dead.

"Ugh" i grunt and frown my eyebrows. Dang it, i'm not sleepy anymore. This is all Sugas fault. I glance towards his dead body and can't help but to push him to the ground.

Hearing a loud thud sound coming from below makes me grimace. He deserves it. Maybe i should smack him down like all of the WWE people did. But because i have kind heart and rather tired, i leave him be.

The problem is, i'm not sleepy anymore. Maybe i should drink some milk to relax my nerve. As well as calm myself down. And maybe, after that, i could go back to sleep. Who knows.

I push the blanket away from me and place my feet on the floor. I eyed Sugas body and can't help but to step on it with one of my foot. Because of my rude action, he grunt. He feel the step and he can't actually move but surprisingly, he didn't wake up.

I shake my head and walk towards the door and open it slowly. The corridor is really dark. It almost feels like i'm in a horror movie. I gaze my eyes towards the other member room that is still dark except for Jins and Sugas room.

Its maybe Sugas fault that the room light is on. Poor Jin. I should have been his roommate. I should have been the one that hugs him while he sleep. But, Jin declined and that's why i hate Suga even more.

I close the door behind me slowly and walk towards the other end of the corridor. I fasten my pace to the kitchen and saw a brown haired lad and a wide shoulder one laugh non stop behind the kitchen counter.

It's definitely Jin and Jimin.

I raise my eyebrows wondering what are they talking about. Well- it's probably Jin telling Jimin his dad jokes. Like seriously, Jimin is 100% in love with Jin Dad jokes, no matter how trash it might be, he always laugh it away.

"Heyo" I shout from the other side of the kitchen, making both of them turn their head instantly towards me.

Jimin gave me a wide smile "Our little Jk finally rose",

I crooked a smile as i walk towards them. I glance towards Jin who finally give me a small sweet smile. "Yeah, Suga woke me up" I shake my head while laughing.

"Really? I though Suga is a heavy sleeper?" Jimin frown his eyebrows,

"No, he's a light one" Jin give jimin a strange expression almost showing how stupid Jimin is. "Really, i thought all this time, he's the one who always wake up late" Jimin lean back towards the counter while looking at jin fondly.