Four.

JK.

I LOVE HIM. I stare deep into his moving lips that is talking non stop. I move my eyes to his best feature in his face, his eyes. The way he blinks made me shiver somehow.

I love him.

Not as in brotherly way. But in a romantic way. I love him because he is Jin. I do not love him because of his visuals, its just a bonus. I love him because he is kind. He's down to earth. He's an amazing person. He's funny. He has a big heart that's made of gold.

I've loved him since our debut. But he never seems to realized it. I've been giving so many hints to him, still he doesn't realize. I know that he only see me as a brat. But i'm going to do anything to just be able to hold his heart. Anything.

"Okay BTS, listen up" Our director clap his hand loudly making all of us turns our head. "You will have your interview from 3 to 6 o'clock at the afternoon. After 6, you will be having your shooting for Run BTS at V live! That's the agenda for today" His face looks very tired of something.

All of us nod our head as we continue to talk. "So? What do you think JK?" Jimin turn his head towarda me. I snap my staring towards Jin and look at Jimin who's apperantly asking me something that either i dont know or just dont give a fuck.

"Yeah, i think it's fine" I gulp hoping that he won't notice that i actually didnt listen. He stare into my eyes for a second. I can't help but to feel nervous inside out.

"Well, if you said so. I just felt more fat this past days. But if you said it's fine, then it's fine" He smile proudly. I roll my eyes. Jimin has been asking everyone the same question over and over again. It bores us to death.

I turn my head back to Jin who's still talking to Namjoon about something that i dont even have any slight care. But it irritates me seeing him and Namjoon talked. I dont like being an outcast.

So i started to slap Jin thigh real hard making him jump up to the sky as he shriek. His face turns red. Slowly but surely, he turns his head to see me. His face is way too red. His eyebrows are knitted together. And the way he's about to scowl me is something really made me laugh.

Lastly, I can't help but to chuckle cheekily.

"Why?!" He shouted like a grandpa "This young people like you, really does not know how to respect your hyung! I will cut your head open, Jungkook! I swear and i will send it to some Chinese restaurant to make your own head as a dessert!" He scowled.

It's surprisingly nice to be scold by him.

That means all his attention is towards me, and nothing could ever make me more happier than that.

"Oh really?" I smirk playfully.

"You really just question it ?!" His face suddenly began to turn as red as tomato. And it's damn hilarious.

"Hey stop it"

A voice suddenly burst from my right ears making my head turns. I saw a young short lad with a rather small eyes and an expressionless face.

Suga.

I frown my eyebrows as i started to eyed him. Suga is the master of fun destruction. He's sketchy, alright. He's the most odd one in this group. Sometimes if it's only me and Suga in one room it ends up with an awkward atmosphere. Weird but true. Maybe because he's mature and i'm not.

"You guys interfere my sitting sleep time" He wipe his eyes with his fist as he yawn. He seriously look like a scary bear who has just woke from his hibernation.