incest.

suggested by @slyxxjoon (I can't tag you the proper way help ;-;)

Got grossed out by reading the title itself?

Yeah, that's me.

If you don't know what incest is, then I'm here to tell you, yay!

Incest means a relationship between siblings. Not any normal relationship, lol. A sexual relationship. Where they both love each other like how couples do.

Ew.

I wonder how people write these stories . If I were to write an incest fanfic, well, I'd never write one lol

Some fanfics go overboard.

why
do
they
make
the
siblings
do
it?

you know who I'm talking to and what I'm referring to. Don't act stupid.

Look, if you want to create a sweet fanfic, an incest one is not the best if you want to. It's totally not sweet.

I read an incest fic where they kept doing it again and again + he even dates other girls and I'm like wtf how horny are people here? It's a really popular book, you may or may not know it.

It's not something to be taken lightly. Incest is really gross. Imagine a relationship, a sexual one, with your brother or if you're a guy, then your sister.

That's just disgusting why did I even write this killmenow shouldn't have thought about that .

and what if your brother is yandere ugh so possessive (idea from the second incest book I read)

and after reading a few chapters from those books, I promise myself I'd never read incest ever again.

I wanna gross you out and make you understand how bad and disgusting incest is but some won't understand.

Hope you understand, though! Do not support incest even if you've run out of good fics. There are a lot of good books out there which need more recognition.

Idk if incest is illegal, didn't research much. Is it illegal? It must be illegal in some countries.

I call you illegirl
ille~~girl

okay, see you next time!