•The Linking of Hearts•

Warning:
This is a very very long update

"Anika ur sandals!"Prinku put the sandals infront of her shocking Anika
"Prinku zara si sharam nahi hai! U have brought heel wali sandals for me. U want me look longer than ur bhaiya?"Anika had a look at the sandals
"Aray bhabhi! Its okay. It's just an inch"Ishana pacified her by tapping on her shoulders
"And what if I tripped?"Anika couldn't hid her fear
"Well, we are there, Bade bhaiya is there"Saumya went on teasing Anika which made her give a deadly look to the laughing girls
"Tauba hai Jaaneman. Just wear them. Kuch nahi hone wala tumko"Sanjana said while wearing her earring. Anika just looked at Sanjana who smiled at her
"Now wear the sandles and let's go! Choti maa would be coming anytime soon"Prinku pushed Anika and made her wear the heels, although she resisted much but Alas!
Wearing the sandals she looked herself in the mirror

Wearing a purple and golden coloured gherdaar Anarkali and the dupatta set on the right shoulder she was looking beautiful. The minimal makeup and the golden coloured jhumkas in her earlobes were making her look more pretty. And how could she forger the S♥A locket, the pendant that swing in her delicate neck. Her forhead was adorned by a purple and golden coloured tikka and hands were full of purple bangles. Hairs were loosely curled and left opened as Shivaay liked. The golden payal in her feet and the 1 inch heel (just reduce the size of the heel from the pic) made her one gorgeous lady.

 The golden payal in her feet and the 1 inch heel (just reduce the size of the heel from the pic) made her one gorgeous lady

~~~
"Where is Anika?"Shivaay looked at his watch the umpteenth time

Shivaay was dressed in a white kurta and it was enough for any girl to die with hotness.

"Someone's being besabar"Rudi said in a sing song mannerShivaay looked at him with scrunched eyes and smile faded from Rudi's face

Shivaay looked at him with scrunched eyes and smile faded from Rudi's face

"Mohabbat sacchi ho tou aankhon se bayaan hoti hai
Lafzon ki zaroorat nahi hoti, besabri aayan hoti hai!"

Om said in his shayrana way looking at Shivaay.
"Wah Om!"Dev praised as the shair hit his heart
"So what! That applies on you people too. Aren't u waiting for ur girls?"Shivaay snapped back at them
Before Om and Rudi could answer Shivaay, their attention was diverted by voice of anklets. All saw towards the direction of voice and saw the four girls coming down from the stairs.
With Saumya and Ishana on right side and Prinku and Sanjna on the left side Anika between them. All the boys were left awestruck seeing their ladies.
Ishana said something in Saumya's ear and then Saumya looked in the direction of where the boys were standing. She laughed slightly and nudged Anika,Sanjana and Prinku to see them. While Prinku laughed and Sanjana smiled Anika's expressions were confused.
Something struck in the girls mind and all left Anika in the mid stairs making her gasp at once.
All the boys were busy talking wuth the girls except Shivaay. He was busy adnorning the cute confused munchkin in front of him. He laughed when he saw Anika trying to put her foot on the stair but taking it back the next second. He walked on the stairs and gave his palm to her. Anika who was so busy thinking about the sandals looked shockingly towards the hand and then the man.
Shivaay with his eyebrows pointed her to hold his hand. She obeyed him like a little child and gave her hand in his.