Blackwater

Proluge

  Pain. Hurt. Betrayal. Tears. Heartbreak.

  All the things this one man has caused me. The one thing he did to make me feel these things.

Pain. Everytime I see those two so happily together. Smiling, holding hands......kissing, that causes me pain. Someone being ripped out of my loving grasp, into the hold of another. That's what I feel everytime I see them.

 Hurt. I shatter inside as he thinks about her costatnly. The way he talks about her, the way his eyes sparkle when he sees her....that hurts a ton. Because he was mine. The one I loved and the one I thought loved me.

 Betrayal. She's......my family. My cousin and she did this to me. She could've rejected. But nothings\ can break an imprint. I never would've thought though. She could've tried! For my sake and to keep me sane. She says, ''Oh Leah I'm sorry'', ''Oh Leah, you know if I had a choice I would have never done this to you''. I thought of her as a sister. We were so close. She did have a choice. She could've said,....NO!

 Tears. That's what I shed everyday when I look at them. I was so close to killing myself at one point, but I figured, I wouldn't kill myself over that. I have better things to live for. I cry everytime I see them loving each other through kind gestures and the simplest kisses. The lips she is kissing.....used to be MINE!

 Heartbreak. It caused me pain. It caused me to feel like this. It caused me to want to kill him. It caused me to have a dream, where I take his life in my own hands. Heartbreak makes me think the terrible things of the world. It makes me break into little pieces, but I know I have to stay strong. I promised my dad........I would stay strong. That I would look out for my little brother Seth and to keep my mother sane. That's the only reason I haven't gone crazy yet.....for him. Though the heartbreak is killing me...mentally.

  These things caused me to feel these things for years. To sruggle just to get out of bed each morning. I was never a cold-hearted person until he broke my heart. I was sweet and nice, but he took that away. Now he is living happily while I'm living hell.

  Little did I know....one person feels the same way. Has cried the same amount of tears, felt the heartbreak, feels the betrayal by someone close to them, gone through the pain,  and felt the hurt.

We noticed when everything was really getting bad. We found comfort in each other. I soon fell in love again. But he found his soulmate.

 I thought I was going to feel pain, but I didn't. Because this time....I wasn't going to let him leave me this easile. I am going to fight this time. I will never ever go through the pain that I went through with Sam.....never again. I vow to have Jacob Black. He is the one I truly want to be with. And I will help him fight the imprint.

  Because I am......THE Leah Clearwater!!