Wherever The Wind Takes Me

''That will be $85.63'' the cashier said.

 I opened my new bag, and pulled out the amount. I agve it to him and he handed me my brand new phone. I decided to get and Iphone 4. I got him to lower the price down, so I could save some money, I think it was because I looked sexy. I put on some new clothes and began wearing lip gloss. In this town, you have to keep up with style.

 I walked out the store, my flip flops clicking, and my hair blowing in the wind. I felt happy. I wasn't miserable anymore. I was happy not living in the dull town in Forks,Washington. The people here are always looking for fun and live care free. Thats how I want to live, and one day I will. Though I feel so free right now, I know I proably will never really be free.

 Because I am a werewolf. Always will be one and I always will be apart of a pack. I will eventually, much to my distaste, have to go back. That day is next week, on Friday. I chose that day because that is Bella's wedding and I know I have to be there, to give Jacob support. I know he is going to come and just in case something happens, I need to be by his side.

 Since the argument, I have cut everyone out of my life for 2 weeks. I needed a break and a new start. So, I have a new phone number and a phone. I was tried of everyone texting and calling me. Especially Emily...........why did I give her my number? Oh, I know why because thats when I actually liiked being around her. Now everytime she gets to close, I want to smash her head into a wall. Betrayal.

 I walked to my car and got in. I threw my bag on the passenger seat, then started the car. Well.......I tried. The thing wouldn't start. Like, it really won't start! I growled. I tried and tried again, but it didn't work. ''No, no'' I muttered to myself.  Why now? When I am no where near any type of towing service, and there are tons here!? I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes. What in the hell am I going to do now?

 Then I heard a tappng noise on my window pane. I opened my eyes and looked. I looked and came face to face, with a man. A sexy and very appealing man. I rolled down my window and loked him up and down. He was sexy! He had broad shoulders, emrald green eyes, and long brown hair, which swept over his shoulders. I wanted to grab it in ecstasy. Hold up! Did I really just think that?

''Do you need any help, ma'am?'' he asked.

It took me a while to get back to earth before I responded.

''I do. Do you know cars?'' I asked.

STUPID! Of course he knows cars! Why would he ask if I needed help. He smiled and I have to admit, it was breathtaking. I could watch it all day.

''I do. Can I help you with yours?''

I nodded.

I stepped out the car and followed him to the front of my car. He opened the hood and pulled a wrench out of his pocket. Why does he have a wrench in his back pocket? As he leaned over to take a look, I couldn't help, but admire the backside. I really have to stop this! I decided to just sit on the curb and wait for him to finish.

''Are you a mechanic?'' I asked.

''Yeah. Not here though'' he responded still working on the car.

''What do you mean?''

''Like, I am here to visit and I am a mechanic own my own shop, down in Forks''

My jaw dropped. He owns a shop and I have't heard of it. Forks is not big. How could I not have heard of it? Well, I proably have and just didn't care. Considering I know everything that goes on down there. I have never heard of someone opening a new shop.

 ''I am from Forks. I actually live down there, but.....I am taking a vacation from everyone''.

He looked up from the car and looked at me.