Period

This chapter s/o goes to all of my followers and people who just randomly reading and thanks for all the votes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was an Saturday and I woke up from an good night sleep. I got up from the bed and I turned around looking at my husband Gazzy and I saw an red spot on the bed. "What the hell?" I said to myself. I ran to the bathroom and checked myself and saw that I bleed through. I looked under the cabinet and saw I had no tampons or pads. I started looking everywhere and I couldn't fine nothing. "OMG BABY WHAT IS THIS ON THE BED?" Pump yelled from the bedroom. "Shit shit shit." I said to my self. "It's nothing baby I wasted Kool aid that's all." I said while putting some toilet paper in my panties knowing damn well it's not going to hold me. "Are you on that p thing?" Gazzy said getting up scared. "Of course not why would you think that?" I said while trying to look from tampons. "Hold up my mom told me what to do when this happens. " pump said doing his dumb thinking face. He went into the closet then pulled out some tampons. "How did you get those?" I said while grabbing one and going to the bathroom to put it on. "Well my mom told me about periods so I got prepared for you but anyways imma put the sheets in the washer and go to the store and get you some candy you like chocolate right ?" Pump said while taking the sheets off the bed. I walked out the bathroom "I got it baby lay down." I said while trying to grabe the sheets. "You go lay down I'll give you one of those heat things in the minutes. I did as told and went to the couch and layed down and pump took care of me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote
Comment
💖