Excuse me?

This chapter s/o goes to Savagexluh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was chilling at home until my  friend texting me.
Friend: Girl have you seen that video by adam 22?
Me:No lemme watch it.
I started watching the video. I didn't see the point of watching the video until I said this bitch all over gazzy like who do she think she is. I continued watching the video then pump came through the door and I threw my phone because how pissed I was.
"Excuse me pump-" "You excused." He said while taking his coat off. When pump knows I'm mad or  jealous he just jokes around with me and make me  irratated. "WHO THAT BITCH YOU OVA THERE POSING WITH?" I said irratated. He looked confused so I walked and went to go find my phone. I found it and gave it to him. I stood their and crossed my arms waiting for his response. "Damn I smashed that cake Hella hard in his face." He said chucking "NO PUMP WHO IS THAT BITCH RIGHT THERE HUGGING ALL OVER YOU TAKING YOUR PHONE AND TOUCHING YOUR HAIR?" I said while skipping through the video to get to the girl. "You know what fuck it whatever you wanna be with a Barbie wanna be who don't know how to put in mf tape extension." I said irratated sitting down on the couch. "Sounds like some body jealous." Pump said sitting beside me. "Jelous of a bitch who can't put extentions in really Gazzy?" I said looking at him rolling my eyes.
"Baby you know Damn well ion want her I rather have yo short big booty ass shit ik damn well if I hit from the back with her her booty won't move she a extra extra flat pancake I love you too much to be cheating on you you too Damn beautiful you look finer than her and expecially when I'm hitting it from the back and yah ass just bounce." He said while day dreaming about fucking me. I snapped my fingers "Gazzy snap out of it you know Damn well I hate you around other females especially her." I said while sitting on his lap. " I'll never cheat on you let alone loose you." He said then he kissed me. I stood moved to the other side of the coach and got on all fours (face down ass up😂) "You already know." Pump said while taking his clothes off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote
Comment
💖