Smart Mouth

Excuse any mistakes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Baby can you clean out my suitcase for me ?" Gazzy asked "No tf does it look like I wanna clean it out?" I said rolling my eyes. Gazzy poked his head out the bathroom door "why you getting smart with?" "You duh you the only person in here." I said laying down on the bed getting ready to go to sleep. "I got something for that ass." Gazzy said under his breath .
Nobody pov
Gazzy quick took a shower. He dried him self off and walked in the bedroom where his girlfriend Lili was laying down sleep. He crawled under the covers pulling her pajamas shorts down. He licked her cat she moved but gave more access for Gazzy to do more. Gazzy added 3 fingers and started sucking. "Pump b-baby what are you doing?" Lili asked was throwing her head back. "You got smart with me you never her smart with daddy." He said while adding more fingers . She moaned loud gazzy felt her get tighter on his fingers he pulled his fingers out. "papi por que hiciste eso?"(daddy why did you do that?) Lili said looking at him. He put it in her without warning "PAPI STOP!" She said on top of her lungs. He didn't stop she scratched his back from the pleasures. "Baby I'm coming." Gazzy said while his strokes got sloppy. They both came at the same time. Gazzy laid down beside her panting. "Will you ever get Smart with daddy again ?" Gazzy asked turning looking at Lili. "Yes if I get this everytime." She said smirking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote
Comment
💖