(y/n) POV

"Ratchet!" I shouted. "Open the ground-bridge!"

"Let me lock onto your location. It'll just take a minute!"

I shot at the approaching Decepticons. Bulkhead and I were fighting side by side while Arcee and Bumblebee protected Optimus Prime. Our leader had been shot and was now losing a lot of Energon. We had underestimated the Decepticon forces and we were getting overwhelmed.

"Bee!" I called back to the scout. "When the bridge opens, you and Arcee get Prime out of here! Bulk and I will hold off the 'Cons until you're through!"

The yellow and black scout nodded in acknowledgement.

"You really think we can hold them off?" Bulk asked me.

"We can and we will."

Moments later, the ground-bridge opened behind us. Arcee and Bee picked up Optimus and hurried him towards the portal, disappearing once they reached it.

"Make for the bridge!" I said to my teammate, still firing away at the 'Cons.

Bulk turned and ran for the tunnel, only to stop when he saw I was not with him.

"(y/n)!" he shouted. "Come on! The bridge is closing!"

"Then go! I'll hold them off!"

"I'm not leaving you!"

"Yes you are! I can buy time. Go!"

"(y/n)," he said in a warning tone.

"Now!"

Bulkhead sighed and ran through the bridge. Glancing back, I saw the bridge close. I sighed knowing that I was fighting a losing battle. I looked back at the 'Cons.

"Let's see how many of you I can turn to scrap," I muttered before charging at them.