(y/n) POV

weeks later...

I gasped as I hit the ground. Pain exploded through my frame but it was nothing new. After my capture, the Decepticons took me to the Nemesis. I was brought before Megatron, who questioned me. Me being the femme I am, I refused to talk. That decision resulted in my current situation.

Everyday a 'Con would come to my cell and question me, normally using violence to get answers, but the only thing I gave them were insults and small reactions of pain. I told them nothing that they wanted to know. As long as I still breathed, the Decepticons would not learn of the Autobots' secrets.

"Speak!" my tormentor of the day, Starscream, demanded.

"Never," I growled.

Starscream glared at me before swinging his servos at me. I gasped when his fingers sliced through the metal of my faceplate. The 'Con grabbed my face, making me hiss and look at him.

"You cannot remain silent forever, (y/n)," he growled. "You will tell us what you know of the Autobots."

"Go rust in a junkyard, you piece of scrap," I replied.

Starscream threw me across the room before storming out of the room. I groaned as I shifted, cradling my side a little.

"Primus have mercy on me," I muttered quietly.

I closed my optics, thinking of my team. The Decepticons were trying to get information of me to hurt my friends, my family.

Arcee was like a sister to me. Being the only femmes on the team, we understand one another really well.

I saw Bumblebee as my little brother. I was protective of him and we always helped each other out, didn't matter the situation.

Bulkhead was one of my best friends. Back on Cybertron, I was a part time Wrecker with him and Wheeljack. We'd cause all sorts of trouble - and we still do. When there's nothing going on at the base, we usually play lob.

Ratchet was kinda protective of me, almost like an older brother of sorts. Somehow, I was normally able to get him to relax and do something besides work, even if it was just going for a drive.

With Optimus, the situation was a bit different. To start, I rarely, if ever, called him Optimus. I normally call him 'Prime.' Another thing was I had a bit of a crush on him. I started to like him after I somehow managed to convince him to play lob when no one was at the base. He was a really good lob player, but he never had time for it because he was a Prime.

My capture was because I cared for my team. I hated seeing any of them hurt and when Optimus was injured, I wanted to scrap every 'Con in sight. I knew I could save them if I let myself be captured, so that's what I did. Probably stupid of me, but I really didn't care.

I don't know how long I sat there, cradling my beaten frame and wincing in pain. I glanced up when I heard the door to my cell open. When I recognized the 'Con, I sighed and laid my helm back on the wall.

"Looks like Starscream did a number on you."

"Just get over here and patch me up," I groaned.

Knockout chuckled and knelt beside me.

"Still not talking?" he whispered as he began tending to my wounds.

"Of course not. Why would I?"

"You wouldn't be going through this, for one thing."

"Oh yes. Because losing my friends is exactly what I want. I'd rather rust here before that happens."

Knockout was the only Decepticon who was nice to me. He was in charge of taking care of me after my questioning sessions. Apparently, Megatron wanted to keep me alive until I gave in.

We sat in silence as Knockout continue to work. After several minutes, the red 'Con spoke.

"I've found a way for you to escape, (y/n)," he said, his voice even softer than earlier. I glanced at him. "I can shut down our field that disrupts communication long enough for you to send a signal to the Autobots."

"When?"

"Ten minutes after I leave, radio them. Do something to make yourself noticed but not an obvious message. They can track your location and get you out of here."

I nodded slightly. Knockout finished several minutes later and stood up, heading for the door.

"Knockout?" I called weakly. He looked back at me. "Thank you."

He nodded and left. I sighed and began to count down the minutes.