♥.•:¨A Day Out¨:•.♥

.•:¨A Day Out¨:•.

"Come on Archie it will be fun I swear" Betty had tried to convince Archie to get off his guitar. After a few minutes of begging she finally thought of a way to reason with him.

"Please Archie you can even bring your guitar" Betty pleaded.

"Sure lets go" Archie finally gave in and got up. He gently placed his guitar against against the end of the bed. A small smile had spread across Betty's face. This tended to happen frequently ever since they had started dating.

Their love was unbelievable and amazing. The two of them headed out to a nearby park where they laid down on the soft green grass. Spring had recently begun and the weather was warming up too. It was bound to be a unforgettable day for sure.

"Betty you know you're beautiful right?" Archie whispered into her ear. Maybe it was the perfect moment. Maybe the timing was right. Maybe they were just bound to be staring at the sky in that moment. But it was definitely bound to be that they locked lips that small moment in time and space.

"Betty pulled away first "Wow..." were her only thoughts.This was definitely going to be a long and beautiful relationship. And in that moment she realised that she was in love. In love with Archie Andrews.

"The boy next door.'

»»-------------¤-------------««
I hope you enjoyed this short piece of writing!