Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel

~Age 6~

Young Betty and Polly had always had a close relationship. They had an unbreakable sisterly bond."Polly let's go play outside!" Betty squeaked.

That day Polly had taught Betty how to play tic tac toe. They spent hours upon hours outside running around in the sunshine and making fun of each other.

Betty felt the cold breeze touch her cheeks. It was truly a great day in Riverdale. But young little Betty didn't know at the time that her destiny would be greater than she thought. She would live a successful life and one day she would be the one to save and find her sister.

◇───────◇───────◇

~After the night Fred Andrews was shot~

Betty sat next to Archie comforting him.
"Archie I'm sure your dad will recover after all why wouldn't he?". Archie had his head buried in his palms. Tears were threatening to fall. Betty lifted his head up and hugged him.

She had done this before, comforting people close to her it was a reoccurring action. At this time something that Polly said whilst waiting to meet the blossoms had popped into her mind.

"At the home, the sisters said each of us have a guardian an angel. And you're mine Betty."

Betty had always done her best to take her of those who were close to her. And she will continue to spread this kindness forever.