Five finger death punch (5fdp)

Everyone has secrets, for example my brother is Ivan moody. Why would I keep that a secret? Well that's not the secret my secret is that I have a crush on his band mate Zoltan Bathory. I love everything about him, his dreads, his adorable face, how he plays guitar, his voice, his everything.

I'll admit that I've used the "spending quality time with my brother" excuse more than once to go see him when I know it means seeing Zoltan. Yeah I love my brother but he doesn't ever pay me any attention when I go with them so it doesn't really matter that I only go to see Zoltan.

Would I ever tell Ivan that I have mad feelings for Zoltan? Absolutely not. What about Zoltan? I wish I could. I hear a scream. "You were off in your thoughts, sis" Ivan says. I laugh nervously and apologize. Practice is over come on. I walk with Ivan out to his truck. As we pull out of the parking lot of their practice house someone hits us from the side and my vision starts to get blurry.

I wake up and I'm in a hospital bed. Zoltan is standing there and I try not to scream. I think he could tell I was scared and grabbed my arms. "Don't be scared" he says. "Ok" I nervously respond. I feel myself blushing and he kisses my forehead. "Listen" he says very seriously as he puts his hands back on my arms "I know this probably isn't the best time to tell you this as you're In the hospital but I have had feelings for you for quite a while, ever since I met you I've seen something special in you." I try to say something but he stops me. "I should just go" and he gets to the door and I say "wait, stop" he turns around to look at me. "Yes?" He asks. "I've had feelings for you for a while as well." I tell him. He has a look of shock on his face then the doctor walks in and hits him with the door.

I finally get to go home. Zoltan offers to take me to his house for tonight. I take his offer gladly. He turns into a driveway... a long, long driveway. He parks and runs around to my side and opens the door for me. I get out and he grabs ahold of my hand as we walk in together. Right when he closes the door I'm pressed up against the wall. He leans in and starts to kiss me and I find myself unable to resist and I kiss him back. Then my phone starts ringing he backs up as I check my phone and it's an unknown number. I answer "hello?" They respond "is this Sarah moody?" "Um, yes why?" I ask "Well Ivan moody is going to be in the hospital for a few days due to a car accident." The person says. "Alright, thanks" I say and they hang up. Zoltan asks so I tell him what happened.

*a few hours later*

I'm still at Zoltan's house and as I look outside I notice that it's pitch black out there. S I'm staring into the nothingness Zoltan shakes me. "How do you manage to go off into your thoughts while cuddling me?" He jokingly asks. I hug him and respond with "I dunno" as I shrug my shoulders. He kisses my forehead and starts running his fingers through my hair. "It's so peaceful here." I point out.

I wake up and I'm cuddled up against Zoltan. I softly kiss his cheek and he wakes up. He smiles and squeezes me for a second then holds me in his arms. "I love you" He says. I can feel myself blush and try to hide it by putting my face in his chest. "I love you too" I say as he smiles and kisses my forehead. "you're adorable" he tells me and I can feel myself blush even more. He hugs me tightly and smiles.