I prevail

*(A/N) we're going to pretend Lee is still in the band*

I get a text from my friend Andrea telling me to meet her at the local coffee shop. I put on one of my many I-Prevail t-shirts and my joggers. and walk out to my garage then I stop. I run back inside to grab my keys and come back out. I choose to drive my Dodge Challenger to go meet her. I pull out of my garage and once I start to pull out of the neighborhood Some guy almost runs into me and speeds off. I shake it off and drive to the coffee shop.

I get to the coffee shop and see Andrea waiting for me. I walk over to her and scare her since she didn't notice me. We go inside and I see Lee Runestad. "Andrea you know what I want, I'll be right back" I say and go to get his autograph. Lee sees me walk up to him and smiles. "Hi" He says. "Hello, can you sign my shirt?" I ask. Luckily I was wearing an I Prevail shirt today. "Sure" He says as he pulls out a marker. He signs the back of my shirt "there you go" He says. "Thank you" I respond and hug him. I walk back over to Andrea and she starts with the questions "who was that? Why was he signing your shirt? Should I go attack him?" I laugh "no, he's Lee Runestad, the drummer for I Prevail." I tell her. She looks relieved "ooooohhhh, that's the guy you're always talking about, he's kinda hot" I glare at her "he's mine" I say. "Alright alright, here's your coffeee" She says as she gives me my coffee.

I go home and change my shirt. I look at where he signed it. "Call me 556-768-9246 Lee Runestad" I read. So I obviously call him "Hey, this is Lee call me back later" He must be busy if I got his voicemail so I decide to take a nap. I go lay in my bed but I keep thinking about him. I can't get him off of my mind. So I go to the gym and it works until he decides to call me back. I walk out to answer it and I decide to drive home. I tell him I'll call him back once I get home.

I turn on my car and pull out of the parking lot when I feel a hit and I go blank.

I wake up and I'm in a hospital. There's a doctor in there and when he realizes that I woke up he looks surprised and says "oh, you're up; you have a visitor, let me go get him." And walks out. The doctor comes back with Lee and says "I'll let you two have some privacy" then walks out. I'm so lost and I think he sees the confusion on my face as he starts to talk "I heard you were in an accident so I had to come see if you were ok"  "b-but, you barely me-met me and" he cuts me off "yeah but when I was signing your shirt I felt something and I knew you were the one" I don't believe in love at first sight but I'm flabbergasted at his remark.

*1 hour later*

The doctor lets me leave and Lee offers me a ride home and of course I accept. We get in his car and I tell him where I live so he knows where to go. When we get to my house he turns his car off and walks me to my door but when I walk in I let him in and get him some water because he looks dehydrated. He takes it and thanks me and chugs it. We sit down and he makes a move.