Papa roach

I get dressed and I leave my dorm on my way to my ROTC class and I bump into someone I look up and he seems oddly familiar but I cant figure out why. "Are you ok?" He asks. I am took back to reality "sorry, yeah" I respond.

I rush to class as I do not want to get dropped I make it right before the bell rings but that wasn't good enough as I got 50 push-ups. As I get up I notice the guy I just ran into is in my class with me. "We have a guest today" lieutenant colonel says. "Thank god" I thought "His name is Jacoby Shaddix" it all hit me that's where I know him from. "Does anybody know what I do?" Jacoby asks. "You're the lead singer of papa roach" I answer without thinking. Everyone looks at me, he smiles. "Correct, I will be seeing you after class" He says. He was saying stuff about how life works and how easy we have it an all that then the bell rings.

I go up to Jacoby and ask him "why did you want to see me after class?" I ask. "Well, you were so outspoken and knew exactly what you were talking about, I just knew that you were a big fan when you bumped into me and looked at me you seemed to know who I was and I saw it in your eyes so I would like to give you 2 backstage passes to our upcoming concert for you and one of your friends" I try not to freak out but it all just slips out. "REALLY, THATS AMAZING!!" I hug him "you're kinda squeezing me" he says. I let go. "Hey, also I think I'll give you my number too" he says.

Then I woke up.