2:Miss Lady

Dave East

Me and King were currently roasting the fuck outta Seraya's yellow ass

Me and King were currently roasting the fuck outta Seraya's yellow ass. Shanty was getting on everybody and they momma's nerves.
"Y'all ugly ass niggas stay bullying me." She whined.
"April,help me out" She said making April look up.

"Leave her alone you guys" She said while taking a puff out of the blunt i just rolled.

"That was mine mamas." I said,staring at her.

"Oh shit,i'm sorry" She said clearly nervous.
I chuckled lightly. "It's all good"

"Y'all so cuuute,look at em Seraya"Kioni's loud ass screamed making me mug her.

"You always running yo wide ass mouth Ki, for why?" I asked bothered by her comment.

"And you always hating so we even"

"Anyways bruh, Me and Kioni boutta roll." King said while dapping me up.

"Yea, i'm bout to go too" Seraya said,hugging April before leaving.

"So y'all except me to swim home?" April asked Kioni and King.

"I'll drive you home Lil bit."i shrugged.

"My name is April bum" She said,rolling her eyes at me.

She been acting real bold na, i would've laid this taco meat in ha taco shell and knock some sense into her, But i can't tell she not easy like them other girls. I'm still gon get lil miss lady tho,i put that shit on my city.

"April Shut up man, y'all can go" I told King,as he sent me an head nod,leaving with Kioni.

I couldn't help but notice April's face, she was frowning like a big baby "You good?" I asked .

"Stop acting like you care nigga, i know you don't like my ass. Guess what,i don't like you either muhfucka" She said,picking at them long ass nails.

                            April Santana
"Fix yo fucking mouth, I don't know who in Jesus name you talking to." He said as his eyes got darker.

"You the only person hea besides me" i shrugged,smirking as i stood up.

He pinned me against the glass wall as his right hand made it's way to my neck,putting me on a choke hold. He slightly gripped my neck as my lips parted. I was horny and scared shitless at this point.

"Look at me shorde" he spoke following my gaze.
I declined his request making him squeeze harder.
"Look at me April" he muttered through his gritted teeth .