3:My mission

April Santana

"He what?!" Willow yelled being the extra bitch she is.

"You heard me, yo i was so shocked i was like okay daddy i won't do it again" I said chuckling as i got up from the bed.

"Y'a gon have cute ass babies man"
"Now you just doing the most" I said as i picked up my phone, seeing that i received multiple messages.

Míbebekioni: girl ik damn well something happened last night, so you coming ta spend tha night @ my crib 2night,k? Thanx
          Míbebeapril: Heard ju

Myrayasunshine: you tryna hit the club tonight?
                 Aspring: Maybe some otha time babes

127-687-904: I'm takin' you out fo breakfast.
               Fineassmonth: who's this?
127-687-904: It's East nigga
               Fineassmonth: well excuse tf outta me, how was i supposed to know?
Daviddd😭🔵: Be ready at 12 April, i'ma be thea at exactly 12:00
                Fineassmonth: Okay David, but it's past breakfast time
Daviddd😭🔵: Call it brunch den annoying ass lul girl, hop off my line and go get dolled up.
              Fineassmonth: So mf arrogant

"He taking me out!" I screamed as Willow got up walking towards my closet.

"You should wear somethin' cute and simple and wear your hair up since it's a curly ass mess right na' " she said as she pulled out a pair of pants and a shirt.

I took the clothes from her and went in the bathroom. I stripped from my previous clothes and got into my new outfit. I sprayed some of my go-to perfume and grabbed a hair tie and styled my hair.

I looked at the clock on my vanity as it indicated that it was 11:58.
I ran downstairs and grabbed my purse.

"Bye hoe" Willow said while not taking her eyes off of the plasma screen

"Bye babes" i said as i opened the door, on my way out.

Dave East

"Wassam Lil bit" I said as April got in the car

I bit my lips looking at her from ha head down to her toes. Shorty looked real good,like always.

"Hey David" She said as she buckled her seatbelt.
She looked at me and smiled,showcasing her dimples.

"Where are we going?" She asked as i pulled off.
"You'll see yung, you looking real cute through"
I said as her cheeks turned red.

"You don't look to bad yourself" She said smirking.
I nod and passed her the AUX.

"You passing me the AUX shit, we just took a big ass step innis friendship" She said chuckling.

                              April Santana
"Man Shut up, And don't play no sappy songs" He said, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Relax sir,i got you" I said as i played my in my feelings playlist.
Soon as the first song played he groaned loudly.

"April what the fuck i told you?" He asked while looking into my eyes.
I winked and took my phone out of my purse, snapping us.

"I can't get you outta my outta my mind" I sang along to the song before turning the camera his way, softly caressing his jaw.
He smiled as the video ended.

"Hea, this gone make yo lil hoes mad" I said,posting the video on my story.

He smacked my thigh softly before looking at me. "You want me to drop my hoes? Because that can be arranged if it's bothering you mama" He said lowly.

"Eyes on the road David" I said licking my bottom lip. He chuckled before turning his attention back on the road.

He parked the car in reverse causing him to put his arm around my seat,i looked up at him smiling softly. God took his time on this man,believe that.
He got out of the car, opening the door for me.

"Why thank you Sir" I said getting out.

"Na' you can give me a hug since i'an get one when i picked you up." He grabbed my waist,pulling me closer to him as i wrapped my arms around his neck,resting my head in the crook of his neck,inhaling his scent. Same scent that captured my attention the night we met.

He squeezed my waist before, pulling away while biting his lip.

I took his hand as we walked inside the waffle house,my mouth automatically started watering.

We walked to a table and sat down. I couldn't help but notice that there was nobody here except us and the staff.

"Ain't nobody hea expect us" I said looking at him as he looked at the menu.
He shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of his water. "I rented tha place out, i'an want folks botherin' me on my mission"

"What mission?"

"Winning you over,making you my girl" he said casually. 

—•It's short but at least it's a lul filler.
Love y'all.