6: the cookout

April Santana

"WAKE UP WOE" Kioni yelled while hitting me with a pillow. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.
"Did you hear me my nigga? Get up. We need to get ready for this cookout." She said,turning on the bluetooths.

"What time is it?" I mumbled,getting up.
"It's 1:00 and the cookout starts at 3:00" she said going in the closet.

I walked to my bag, grabbing onto my clothes. Since i had all my necessities at Kioni's crib, i didn't pack much.
I walked to the bathroom and locked the door.
I quickly got in the shower, letting the warm water hit my body.

After i spent half an hour in the shower, i finally got out. I pulled my hair down from the bun that it was in.

I quickly lotioned my body and slipped into my matching underwear and bra.
I grabbed onto my toothbrush and brushed my teeth until they were pearly white.

I quickly got dressed, i wore a white off the shoulder blouse and these cute little jeans i brought the other day. I brushed my hair, leaving it in its curly state.
I grabbed my makeup bag, doing a natural look since it was only a get together.

"Girl is you almost done? We need to go" Kioni said, knocking on the door like she was 5'o

I sprayed some of my favourite fragrance and opened the door.
"Ouu my wife looking like a whole buffet shit" Ki screamed, while recording me on snapchat.

I laughed and grabbed my purse and my phone.
"Let's go for theres no food left"Kioni said, rushing me out the door.

"Ha,Fat ass"i laughed as we made our way to Kioni's G-Wagon.
We pulled out of Kioni's proprety.
"So where is it at?" She asked as she passed me the AUX.

"Washington Avenue on the Upper East" I replied as I turned the music up.
"Bartier Cardi" By my bitch Cardi B began to play on the stereos. We began to rap along to the words as we rode through New York.

Half an hour later, we pulled up to a big family home . Cars were parked all down the street and folks were standing everywhere.
The smell of food was very present in the air.

We made our way through the big yard as we spotted East and King.
We walked towards them as I made eye contact with the pair of eyes I've grown to strongly like.

He was standing across the yard with a few other guys i met the night of the party.

"Hey everyone, hi East thanks for the invite" Kioni said,side-hugging East.
"Aye,it was only right"he said mushing her head.
He turned to me and gave me his famous smile,making me weak to my knees

"Wazzam princess, you looking real good" He said hugging me, making me inhale his sexy ass smell.

"Hey East, you not looking too bad yourself. You cleaned up nice" I said admiring his fit.