The Legend of The Dragons-Prologue

Again do not read unless you have read to ACOWAR and EOS . This holds spoilers for both books.  The characters and places all belong to Sarah J Maas except for the characters that I created for the purpose of the plot. Anyway I hope you enjoy and comments are always appreciated.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

The Dragons are what are whispered in ears to cause fear and hope. A legend that is feared and respected by all. They symbolise a leader that can be good, caring, loved and fair or a leader that is bad, ferocious, feared and cruel. So you see they can bring peace or darkness across worlds. They are spoken off in Prythian and Erilea and many other worlds yet to be discovered. But a Dragon has not been seen across any of these lands in millions of years. One of the only recorded ones was the one who created the Cauldron and the Wyrdkeys and since that was over a million years ago few believe that they ever existed. Only those who have Dragons blood can wield the Cauldron and the Wyrdkeys together, their decedents are said to have extensive fire wielding abilities and can sense the magic off another but these abilities have not been seen in a thousand years, until now.