Chapter One

By 9:30 am, the boy had already gotten ready and put on his formal attire, ready for the event that was happening around an hour later. Due to his excitement, he made his way to the location and got into the venue before anyone else came. Within the period of time that he was waiting for it to start, he texted his hyungs, formally known as Bangtan.

Maknaekook: Hyungs, I'm here, where are you guysssss?

Sunshinehobi: Why are you so early? I just woke up.

Maknaekook: But it's gonna start soon.

Minsugadd: Kook, its in legit another hour and you better watch out when I see you, you woke me up.

Pinkmonseuteo: I'll help you yoongi hyung and yeah, kook, why you so early?

Maknaekook: I sense some good products, hyungs. I'm sure my instincts are never wrong.

Mochichim: you're there already? where? im in the venue.

Maknaekook: left, front row.

Mochichim: oh there.

Pinkmonseuteo: guess I'm getting up now.

Pinkmonseuteo: yoongi hyung?

Sunshinehobi: he's probably asleep again well I'm gonna get ready too then, see you laterrrrrr.

Pinkmonseuteo: me too, bye kookchim.

Princessseokjin: you guys are such lazy pokes, I was up five hours ago, im on my way to pick you guys up, if u don't come out within 5 minutes when I get there, get a bus, got it?

Mochichim: ... good luck, hyungs.

Jin's message made the two busan boys chuckle, attracting the security guard's attention.

"they must be those people. poor boys."

His remark was heard by the two and they shot him threatening stares making the elder shiver in fear.

An hour later:

All 6 of the members were comfortably seated next to each other anticipating for the event to begin, having small talk once in a while when waiting for the stage to be set up.

"I hope they have something, I'm kind of desperate."

"I came here to keep you company so don't worry, I won't steal what you want."

"Thanks Jimin Hyung."

Soon the small chatter in the hall completely stopped due to the speaker talking into the microphone.

"Annyeonhaseyo everyone, I am Mark Tuan, your sub host for today, as this is a formal event, may I please ask for all people to turn off their mobile phones and not talk during the event. Thank you for your attention."

After his housekeeping rules, another man came up to the stage.

"If you wish to claim any items, please raise your hand and quote a higher price from the previous one, highest bidder will win."

"Let's not waste any more time and get started."

A few people came out pushing out a black metal box to the centre.

They opened the box revealing a nicely dressed, good looking man, sitting on a wooden stool quite nervous looking.

"Kim Taehyung, age 21. Starting bid: $5,000. Increases of a thousand and more every time."

This was probably the first time, all the people in the venue had seen a person so beautiful on for bid, as a slave so that no doubtedly got people raising their hands almost immediately.

"10,000!"

"12,000!"

"14,000!"

"15,000!

"16,000!"

"17,000!"

"18,000!"

Soon enough, Jungkook got fed up with the others small increases to the bidding to such a rare prey and rose his hand.

"25,000."

His hyungs looked at him as if he was a crazy person and so did the other people in the venue.

"Anyone bidding higher for Kim Taehyung?"

"26,000."

This surprise Jungkook so he looked toward the direction. It was an old lady. He couldn't let his opportunity pass right through his hands to a 100 year old person. No way.

"30,000."

This completely shushed everyone up, the price was too high to beat.

"Kim Taehyung, 30,000, sold to Mr Jeon."

Namjoon patted his back and mouthed, "good job, maknae, but, watch out for jin hyung, he looks angry."

To confirm what his leader had just said he looked at the eldest to be returned a threatening death glare. The younger one gulped and sunk back to his seat.

Crap. He's gonna kill me when I get home.

The next box was then pushed out to the centre of the stage.

"Kang Seulgi, age 21, starting bid: 5,000, increase of 1000 each time."

There was quite a delay in the bidding due to everybody being mesmerised by her beauty.

"Today is indeed a lucky day."

"10,000."

"15,000!"

"20,000!"

"25,000!"

"30,000!"

The bidding again hit its limit of 30,000 by another member of Bangtan.

"Kang Seulgi, 30,000, sold to Park Jimin."

The moment it was announced he swore that he felt somebody intensely glaring at him.