Chapter Two

Everyone was then dismissed and winners of the bid were to go backstage to make the payment and collect their goods. The two Busan males excitedly made their way to the stage. Behind there were two shy petite bodies sitting beside eachother looking at the floor.

"Seulgi, Taehyung. Meet your new boss."

The deep voice got their attention and they looked up.

Their eyes showed nervousness and fear.

"Annyeonghaseyo Seulgi, I am Park Jimin and you will be living with me from now." he said while rubbing his nape.

"Ne."

He held her hand and started to guide her out of the hall to their car making sure to wave to his maknae before his exit.

"Annyeonghaseyo Taehyung, I am Jungkook and you'll be living with me from now on." he said quite a bit too confident and arrogantly to Taehyung's liking.

"Ne."

"Let's go now."

"Ne."

With their new additions, they made their way to the shared residence or what you can call the mansion of bangtan.

Before Jungkook even stepped into the house, he heard a familiar voice yelling.

"30k for someone, are you crazy, park jimin?"

"JUNG FUCKING KOOK, I KNOW YOUR OUTSIDE, GET IN."

Those shook both the two boys standing outside, his motherly sense was accurate.

Jungkook entered the household with his head down low.

"Sorry Hyung."

And with that, he quickly left before jin could murder him and taehyung.

"Follow me, Tae."

After another few steps, they made it to JK's bedroom.

"Do you want to tell me a bit about yourself?"

"Sure."

"Well, my parents got bankrupt cause their business failed so they sold me to a company and there I was taken care of, preparing me for, today."

The tears that welled up in his eyes was quickly being wiped away by the other male.

"It's okay, don't cry."

"Thank you."

"What about you?"

"I'm an average person that got bored and desperate for a person."

"Jungkook, why did you buy me?"

"Oh boy, didn't they tell you?"

"No."

"This is for sex, Taehyung. You're a sex slave."