filming a video for YOUR youtube channel

elton:
video title: kiss, marry, kill w/ my boyfriend!!!!

- has a very funny thumbnail-

"hey guys, what's up, it's y/n here...welcome back to my chann-"
elton cracks an egg on your head
"-el and today i am here with my EX boyfriend elton castee"

-very awkward while playing tbh
-blush blush elton
- lots of hugs and cheek kisses

sam:

title: DOING MY BOYFRIENDS MAKEUP!1!

"hello youtube, it's me y/n l/n here today, joined by my lover, sam golbach" sam literally repeatedly kissing your cheek the whole intro. "and today we are gonna do is makeup"
"wait what-"

- lots of silly faces
- he doesn't sit still 😑
- pecks on the lips
- getting liquid eyeliner everywhere because you thought he was a big boy and could handle it...you were wrong.
- "babe i'm sorry if i hurt you okay?" you say before beating his face with a beauty blender.

colby:

title: watching my boyfriends fan edits w/ colby brock

-very hype intro

"HELLO PEOPLE OF THE WORLD :) i am here with this loser, my boyfriend, colBy bRock" *basically clinging to him* " AND TODAY" *falls on the floor* "we are gonna react to his fan edits" *says from the floor*

-colby's laugh 😍
- you two watching a sinful edit and you casually saying "oh that's hot"
- colby chokes on air a few time
- smiling a lot at couple edits of you two

corey:

video: my boyfriend threatens our relationship to make me dance *NOT CLICKBAIT*

- vlog intro

*in bed* "good morning guys it's a beautiful day in the trap house- at least i think so, i haven't gotten out of bed yet"

- corey makes you get up after jumping on the bed.
-"i want a divorce" *zooms in on his face* "come dance with me" he says "nooo it's too early" you whine "it's 1 pm!" "exactly, too early."

- title was kinda clickbait but who cares

- he teaches you a dance
-literally couple goals.

aaron:

video: 100 layers of plastic wrap w/ my bae

- "what's up [fan base name], you already know who it is! and i'm here with my handsome boyfriend, aaron doh, we are also accompanied by corey and sam, who is gonna wrap me and aaron *hugs aaron* in 100 layers of plastic wrap so let's just get right to this very late trend lol"

- takes a long time to wrap you two
- aaron complaining the whole time
- corey and sam laughing super hard when you and aaron fall
- "it's really fucking hot in here man" you complain
- claustrophobia kicks in
- both of you break out of it, sonic looking ass

i'm gonna do brennen in his own part, later.